I'm looking for friends:)

Options
Hi!

I started my new lifestyle 6 days ago, and it seems easy to follow now, but I know myself well enough to know that I'm going to have problems later, because I am an emotional eater. It would be lovely to have some friends here, so we can motivate each other in hard times and we can share our good news also.:) Sorry for my poor English, it's not my native language.
I am 5'6" (168-169 cm) and my starting weight was 222 lbs (100,7 kg). My first goal is to reach 165 lbs (75 kg) in 5 months. My current weight is 217 lbs (98,5 kg).
Thank you for reading my post!
xo

Replies

• lillianmadrigal
    Options
    Hi there! I have been on mfp a few days and would love to have you as my friend. Let's motivate and support each other. You can do this :D
  • angelasfree1
    angelasfree1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hiya! I'm in week one (again!). I'm an emotional eater too. My first goal is to lose 35 lbs by Easter (12 weeks) and I lost 3 in my first week this week so I'm on track! :) I'll send you a friend request.
  • makemeup800
    Options
    I'm looking for friends too! I'll be urs if u will be mine
  • skylineprints
    skylineprints Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    you can do it. stay positive. its a journey not a short sprint so its always better to have friends along. :)
  • TreniaLogan
    Options
    Hi! I've been doing this for about 2 years through divorce and moving 3 times in the last year. I'm down about 50 and 50 more to go. I'm an emotional eater too. If I've learned anything it's to not set goals that are too high because you'll get disappointed and revert to old ways. I want this year to be when I hit my goal. I'd love to connect on here. I'm also on Facebook and starting a support group over there where I can post I tired for motivation. If you'd like to participate, send me a friend request there too.
  • Cactusgirl88
    Cactusgirl88 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I feel more motivated already by your support!:) I know we'll succeed!;)
  • luqman001
    luqman001 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey cactusgirl88, not sure if you want an accountability buddy to check in with everyday. It'll definitely help me a lot of i have something like that. let me know
  • Jrdswife904
    Jrdswife904 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Welcome....This is an amazing site to meet some friends and get back into shape. Feel free to add me. I love meeting new friends and go thru this journey together. Good luck...We got this!!
  • talieb90
    Options
    Hi, I've just started my journey too.
    I'm hoping to lose 5lbs (minimum) a month so that I can lose at least 20lbs by April.
    Hopefully we can all spread a little motivation and get the weight off!
    Feel free to add me!
  • AuroraD82
    AuroraD82 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    hey! I am back after taking a few months off from moving and christmas. All the while working on maintaining the first 15 lbs. For me it has been about baby steps. I'll send you a friend request! We can do this!
  • Pacoloco
    Pacoloco Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I could use the support as well. Need to drop fifty lbs to be healthier and better at my job
  • AlliterationGR
    AlliterationGR Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have 40 to go but I am trying smaller goals to start. Feel free to add me.
  • TeslaRene
    TeslaRene Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    We have very similar goals! Please feel free to add me. We can do it!