FIT BY SPRING 2015 CHALLENGE

Options
It's fun to have support and motivation while on a weight loss journey! This group will weigh in weekly on Thursdays starting now until spring. We will start by choosing a goal for the end of the month of January. A new chart will begin for February. Do your best, have fun, challenge and motivate each other each month until spring. Copy and paste the following to access the weigh in chart: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rh_24h3QPgb0uCKJR75oKQKp1_7bfUngMYlJDXszKPQ/edit#gid=0
You will need a gmail account to log in. Anyone is welcome to join!

Replies

• cjulizene
    Options
    Do you have fit bit?
  • sasbw27
    sasbw27 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    No I don't
  • Fergie790
    Fergie790 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yes I would love to join. I will wait until Thursday morning to weigh. How do I join the team? Do I simply add my name and weight to the chart?
  • sjmoulton
    Options
    I added my name! This is great!
  • patty1138
    patty1138 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
  • sasbw27
    sasbw27 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    Fergie790 wrote: »
    Yes I would love to join. I will wait until Thursday morning to weigh. How do I join the team? Do I simply add my name and weight to the chart?

Yes just add your name on the chart and find and join our FIT BY SPRING 2015 CHALLENGE group! Thanks for joining!
  • drbcru
    drbcru Posts: 85 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Thank you for starting the group & setting up the chart.
  • JazmineYoli
    JazmineYoli Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I can't find the group. Do you have a link for it?
  • Chirron40
    Chirron40 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I would like to join, I will wait till Thursday to add my weight.

Found the group
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/101703-fit-by-spring-2015-challenge
  • daloverlyme
    daloverlyme Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    I would like to start in February :). I need the accountability .
  • PandraBear
    PandraBear Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'd like to start back into using MFP. I was very successful when regularly logging and participating in challenges. In the last 16 months I have gained back 60 of the 85 I had lost. VERY difficult without the accountability for me. I need to get into a challenge. May I join this one in February?
  • drbcru
    Options
    Congrats to all who made their goal. I'm one that didn't but I think I set it too high. But I did loose, got my booty moving. Did the 100 mile challenge and logged 109 miles so those are all steps in the right direction to be healthier.
  • JazmineYoli
    JazmineYoli Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    drbcru wrote: »
    Congrats to all who made their goal. I'm one that didn't but I think I set it too high. But I did loose, got my booty moving. Did the 100 mile challenge and logged 109 miles so those are all steps in the right direction to be healthier.

That's a great Non Scale Victory. 109 miles in a month. Keep up the great work
  • drbcru
    Options
    Thank you JazmineYoli. It was very motivating that I did it. I'm jazzed that I'm getting people involved from work to be healthy. Think I'm going to have to dangle some goodies to keep them motivated, but if they stick with it, for awhile I hope it will become a habit so it will be worth a few t-shirts or other rewards for reaching goals.