100+ lbs to lose!!!

Options

Replies

• intannor81
    intannor81 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm new to MFP.. :) Been up and down and sideways on dieting.. haha.. now I'm on my heaviest weight yet!! need to lose 100~~T_T if u don't mind having someone that's not so good in english (2nd language here) but determined to lose weight in your friend list, please add me~ :D have a nice day..
  • harmony31682
    harmony31682 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 30 years old...I had rny august of 2013...I am 6'1... I was 417lbs at my highest ... 389 at surgery... And currently 281.2....I am trying to lose 105 more lbs...I still have hypertension and diabetes even though I do not have to take any meds for diabetes... Need to stay focused which is even harder now being a nursing student... Need support :)

• useesmama
    useesmama Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hi I need to lose 100+. I think getting down to about 150 is realistic.. a couple of years ago I was down to 218. then i jumped up higher than ever to 289! I'm so disappointed that I let that happened. I am back on track right now and have lost 5 in the first week. I'm counting calories and mostly eating lean and green. If I want to have something as a treat I just count it and move on. I'm glad for MFP because it really helps me stay focused. I'm also reading overeaters anon web site. I need to be successful this time. My health has really suffered from being overweight for so long. I would like to have support and motivation and support others as well on this journey.
  • abbyd25
    Options
    Hi! I am 37 and woulf like to lose about 115 lbs. i had weightloss surgery in 2012. I got down to 215 from 327 but then got pregnant with my second child (my kids are 7 years apart) and gained 65 lbs (she was 11.0lbs). With a crazy busy life I stopped taking my thyroid meds abd gained more weight. I currently am 286. I need as much support as possible!
  • cal0rina
    cal0rina Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am determined that this will be last time! I have over 100lbs to lose, and am doing 5:2, (again). I live in England but work shifts so am up all hours, please add me x
  • way2shy
    way2shy Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi I need to lose 200 lbs but won't do Facebook still to embarrassed and ashamed to go public please help me way2shy
  • girlygirl559
    girlygirl559 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started four days ago. Have already lost 4.8 pounds, so, I'm ecstatic at that start, it's making me optimistic. At start I need to lose 148.5 to be considered in the high healthy weight range. I would love to lose 168.5 overall. So, only 143.7 - 163.7 to go! I know the weight-loss will taper off some weeks, would love the support! My weight goal is 130 -150 so I am currently at 293.7.
  • over50maggiej
    over50maggiej Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    HI! Read all your posts. I too need to lose 90 lbs. My doc made sure my weight was not a health problem and it's not. Then stated I am at the highest weight she has ever seen on me & told me to lose it. I asked her how & she stated, "just motivate yourself, that's all". So how does one motivate oneself. At then end of the month I am going to be 60. :o
  • way2shy
    way2shy Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Add me I will gladly help if I can
  • girligirl1617
    girligirl1617 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi I just turned 36 and recently had hip surgery . I was down and out for nearly 6 months and packed on the lbs!!! I am finally mobile now and started 6 days ago and I am down 2 lbs. Only 80 more to go to be healthy again!! Can really use the support!! Finally mobile but now ashamed to leave the house, don't even want my family and friends to see me like this!!
  • CloudyMao
    CloudyMao Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    110lbs down now, another 50-60 to go!
  • JWPhotographyinPA
    Options
    Who is looking to loose 100+ lbs? I know it can be difficult and I would love to help encourage and support you on our journey! I am looking to lose ultimately at least 180+ lbs on my journey!

I want to lose 120. Count me in!
  • Nancydene
    Nancydene Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    HI! Read all your posts. I too need to lose 90 lbs. My doc made sure my weight was not a health problem and it's not. Then stated I am at the highest weight she has ever seen on me & told me to lose it. I asked her how & she stated, "just motivate yourself, that's all". So how does one motivate oneself. At then end of the month I am going to be 60. :o

Hi "over50maggiej", My name is Nancy and I am 67, trying to lose weight also. I need to lose 150 lbs and just got started a couple days ago. So far, no problems, but know I am going to need help. I am also on oxygen so a harsh exercise program is out of the question. I would love to work with you on this is you are willing.
  • paisleemendez
    paisleemendez Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 years old & I'm looking to lose 120 lbs. It feels like a very long road but I'm going to give it all of my dedication. I would love some more supportive friends if any one would like to add me. :))
  • Nancydene
    Nancydene Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    way2shy wrote: »
    Hi I need to lose 200 lbs but won't do Facebook still to embarrassed and ashamed to go public please help me way2shy

Hi, "way2shy". My name is Nancy and I have 150 lbs to lose. I am also on oxygen and 67 years old, so I will support you is you will support me. I just got started a couple of days ago and so far, so good.
  • lyndsmer
    lyndsmer Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 32, 120ish to lose.
    I'd love to join you :)

I'll check out the fb page you made, too.

xoxo
  • katetaylor92
    Options
    I am the heaviest I have ever been. Need to lose 100 pounds at least. I am new to this app, could use sOne help.! Add me!
  • mcbrainder
    mcbrainder Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose exactly 100. Feel free to add me.
  • meganrosehouse78
    Options
    I need to lose over a hundred pounds. I'm 36 and very overweight and very unhealthy. I lost 90 pounds a few years ago doing Weight Watchers but I have gained it all back. I'd love to be part of a support/ motivation group!!
  • ranabanana32
    ranabanana32 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be 29 in a couple months and have 204lbs to lose! My brain keeps getting in my way, it seems to like it when I am big. I have lost weight in the past but I get comfortable and I lose motivation. I want to start a family and I can't where I am now. I know this is a lifestyle change and I need to change the way I think and act. I could use some extra support :) add me!