Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 8

Options

Replies

• RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling SO good today! My confidence is sky high! Mostly because I have my hair down. It's a rare occasion because I usually don't take the time to dry and straighten it. It's not hard to deal with, just time consuming, but I was up until midnight last night and had nothing better to do (waiting for the boyfriend to get back in town).

So I'm feeling fantastic and ready to smash all my goals today! (Though I did have a little iced coffee :laugh: )
  • light1980
    light1980 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I"m doing great on the burning 1000 calories a day, but so failed the ice cream goal...but I guess I didn't have ice cream yesterday so one day out of the week is a start for me!! Grrr!! Good job for all the pin ups who have accomplished their goals so far!! HAPPY THURSDAYS!! :bigsmile:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I"m doing great on the burning 1000 calories a day, but so failed the ice cream goal...but I guess I didn't have ice cream yesterday so one day out of the week is a start for me!! Grrr!! Good job for all the pin ups who have accomplished their goals so far!! HAPPY THURSDAYS!! :bigsmile:

Burning 1000 calories a day!? You deserve that ice cream!! Hahaha :happy:
  • valeriedent2
    valeriedent2 Posts: 154
    Options
    So far this week:

Untitled-1.jpg

Not too bad but there's no reason for it to not be completely green. Gotta work harder!!

Rach, can I have a copy of that spreadsheet!!!????? You must be an excel guru!! I have no idea how to do something like that!!! Do you have room to friend me and I'll give you my email?

Thanks!!

OH!!! And LOVING the new hair/pic!! You are gorgeous, girl!
  • valeriedent2
    valeriedent2 Posts: 154
    Options
    OK, sorry for the double post, but thought I'd better check in.

I've FINALLY made it back under 200 today, after being stuck at 201-202 for the last two weeks. I'm hoping, hoping, hoping I can keep it down over the weekend and post a good loss for the charts!!! I have to admit, though, that I've been over 200 for so long now that even though I've seen that 199 number before, and even 198, I still get a little thrill when I see it pop up on the scale!!

I've been horrible on my water and exercise, so I need to get back on track with that. Food hasn't been all that great either. I'm actually really disgusted with myself. :angry: Just got my new Zumba workout DVD's and looking forward to checking them out. I talked to my sister, who's an aerobics instructor, and my boyfriend about taking the certification class to become a Zumba instructor. I'm not sure I have the confidence to do it, but what better way to take AWAY the excuse to NOT exercise!! You can't NOT exercise if you're the teacher!!!

Hope everyone is having a fun and fantastic week so far!! Good luck this weekend!!!
  • light1980
    light1980 Posts: 158 Member
    Options

Burning 1000 calories a day!? You deserve that ice cream!! Hahaha :happy:

Thanks Rach!! That's what I tell myself which is why I eat it...I'm going to try today not to eat ice cream...but it is Cinco de Mayo so I might have to celebrate!! :-)
  • Helinah26
    Helinah26 Posts: 288
    Options
    I have not broke out my scale this week though it is driving me nuts cause i wanna see if Im down any lol
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I have not broke out my scale this week though it is driving me nuts cause i wanna see if Im down any lol

You are stronger than I am! I weighed yesterday morning. :blushing: But I won't touch it again until Monday!!
  • Helinah26
    Options

You are stronger than I am! I weighed yesterday morning. :blushing: But I won't touch it again until Monday!!
    Lol thanks! :P Its good that your not gonna touch it again till Monday though! :D
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I'm horrible!!! I busted my BUTT working out tonight and the scale was calling my name!! :laugh:

I'm not even going to SPEAK the weight that I saw though.....because #1, it's was after a hard, sweaty workout, and #2 if it is for real, I don't wanna jinx it!!! :happy:

I guess staying committed and really trying to hit all my goals, DOES work! lol
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I'm horrible!!! I busted my BUTT working out tonight and the scale was calling my name!! :laugh:

I'm not even going to SPEAK the weight that I saw though.....because #1, it's was after a hard, sweaty workout, and #2 if it is for real, I don't wanna jinx it!!! :happy:

I did it again this morning!!! I think since I said I wouldn't, I've been extra tempted!! It's down even further and I reeeeeally want to log it!!!

Hmmm I think I will....who CARES if I does back up a little bit. If I stick to my goals it shouldn't. :tongue:
  • ItsOn130
    ItsOn130 Posts: 269
    Options

I did it again this morning!!! I think since I said I wouldn't, I've been extra tempted!! It's down even further and I reeeeeally want to log it!!!

Hmmm I think I will....who CARES if I does back up a little bit. If I stick to my goals it shouldn't. :tongue:

Ahh go ahead and log it! You deserve to! I'm kind of in a similar dilemma... I weighed myself this morning and am down 1.8 lbs... I'm sooooo worried about weighing in on Monday and gaining some of it back! I've been pretty religiously only weighing myself on Mondays and I've lost only 1.6 lbs during this entire challenge!
  • ItsOn130
    ItsOn130 Posts: 269
    Options
    P.S. I love your new pic! Very cute! :smile:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Going out to the bar tonight for a show. Some band that my boyfriend knows the members of. *shrug* lol

Don't plan on drinking at all tonight. Mostly just don't feel like it, and secondly don't really want to spend the money. And I also know that alcohol kinda halts my weightloss for a day or two, and I'm NOT busting my *kitten* just so some damn whiskey and beer can screw it all up. :laugh:

SO excited about being a couple lbs down, I'm just gonna go enjoy the time out of the house and look DAMN good doing it!!! *insert sexy pose here*
  • RachVR6
    Options
    And so far, so good on goals! Greens across the board the last 2 days...ready to make that 3 in a row!

sofar.jpg
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    So I got on the treadmill last night. Man o Man have I missed running!! It felt so good to stretch my legs and really burn some calories! Granted it's been about 2 weeks since I've run last so I was only able to run about 1.5 miles but I was still happy with the time and calories burned.

I'm really going to try to either get on the treadmill again or outside and run. I miss it so
  • FrankyOsage
    FrankyOsage Posts: 275
    Options
    My evening adventures thankfully did not move the scale (up or down, its kinda strange). Busted out the Yoga X this morning and after 1.5 hrs of that Im pretty sure there is no more tequila in my system. But it was totally worth it!! Great night.

Ugh. Now to handwash two full loads of dishes because our dear old ancient dishwasher gave up the ghost yesterday (It came with our 1978 house, it had a good run). Then shower then off to the cafe to start reading my text book for my grad class! At least my Friday off isn't going to be boring!

Have a great day ladies!!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    My evening adventures thankfully did not move the scale (up or down, its kinda strange). Busted out the Yoga X this morning and after 1.5 hrs of that Im pretty sure there is no more tequila in my system. But it was totally worth it!! Great night.

Ugh. Now to handwash two full loads of dishes because our dear old ancient dishwasher gave up the ghost yesterday (It came with our 1978 house, it had a good run). Then shower then off to the cafe to start reading my text book for my grad class! At least my Friday off isn't going to be boring!

Have a great day ladies!!

Lol making it through all of Yoga X is quite impressive....I still haven't. :laugh:

And you just reminded me of the mountains of dirty dishes I have waiting for me at home, I think the only clean dishes we have are a knife and possible a tupperware lid or two. :tongue:
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Well, I don't feel quite as bad, since I wasn't the only one who gained, and I am pregnant.
    Rach, if it's messing up the groups loss totals you can take me off, I'm pretty sure I won't be doing anything other than gaining for the next 6 months. It just helps me stay accountable if I have to report in to someone on a weekly basis.

I don't care about the group number...it's just fun to see. We love having you in the group. :flowerforyou:
    Thanks Rach!! I like being accountable every week!! Thanks for all you do!
  • Helinah26
    Options
    Okay I finally cracked ,I broke out the scale but I'm down some!:tongue: Hoping to be down more by Monday! :D