Diary posting not showing on news feed.

Options
Does anyone know why my updates would not show up on my news feed? My last update that i can see showed up 3 days ago. I just filled in my Diary and i don't see any updates listed on the news feed. I have checked to make sure that all my dairy entries for last 3 days has been completed. Yesterday was the first day that i forgot to close out my dairy in the last 188 days. Could that be the reason?? I thought it would just start me over today as day 1.

Replies

• lawlifehanna
    lawlifehanna Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Have you checked your news feed settings?
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Have you checked your news feed settings?

+1
  • striving_muslimah
    Options
    1. Either your your settings are set up not to show the completed diary in the newfeed.
    2. You're completing at midnight. If you are doing it around midnight, it won't show.
    3. There is a bug. This happened to me and as a result, I completely lost my streak.
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    i have checked my feed settings. They seem fine. I even reset to make sure they there set correctly. My last three days of newsfeed hasn't shown up, Maybe one day was recorded after midnight, but i would think that the other 2 days would show up. The funny thing is that i didn't lose my streak, i really thought i would. Its just not posting.

Thanks for the help, i guess i will wait and see what happens.
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    1. Either your your settings are set up not to show the completed diary in the newfeed.
    2. You're completing at midnight. If you are doing it around midnight, it won't show.
    3. There is a bug. This happened to me and as a result, I completely lost my streak.
    4. You could be logging less than 1000 Calories per day for female. It will not post to newsfeed if that is the case.
    Reference: myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/314052-how-does-the-%22complete-this-entry%22-or-%22finish-logging-for-today%22-feature-work-
  • Jackieisadiva1
    Options
    Does anyone know why my updates would not show up on my news feed? My last update that i can see showed up 3 days ago. I just filled in my Diary and i don't see any updates listed on the news feed. I have checked to make sure that all my dairy entries for last 3 days has been completed. Yesterday was the first day that i forgot to close out my dairy in the last 188 days. Could that be the reason?? I thought it would just start me over today as day 1.

• Jackieisadiva1
    Options
    I'm having the same issue I was under 1000 calories and I changed that and still won't post
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Thanks all, it started logging me in again starting today. I kept my streak going. I have a lot of days under 1000 calories logged. Is this something new that MFP just started doing not letting under 1000 calories show up on feed??? My diary is private so no one is seeing my calories. Just glad i am back. Again Thanks all.