Pastor won't let me date his daughter

Replies

• AZTallguy
    AZTallguy Posts: 154 Member
    I think I'm going to talk to him next Sunday and ask for her hand in dating.

I'd push it up a notch and include a statement about being fruitful and multiplying.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    jodynolte wrote: »
    For some reason I want bacon

Kevin? :laugh:
  • TheDoughnutTheif
    TheDoughnutTheif Posts: 349 Member
    edited January 2015
    footloose-kevin-o.gif
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Sinistrous wrote: »
    Whut? You FRd me lol. It's still sitting there xD

lolololololol perfect
  • diesel85
    diesel85 Posts: 57 Member
    Your username is Scumbag_Gil and the pastor won't let you date his daughter. Thats funny right there.
  • film??
  • jodynolte
    jodynolte Posts: 243 Member
    jodynolte wrote: »
    For some reason I want bacon

Kevin? :laugh:

Haha... Yep. :D

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    footloose-kevin-o.gif

:laugh:
  • determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    edited January 2015
    So I went to church this morning as I do every Sunday. After mass when everyone's chit chatting I said hello to this girl and we started talking. Turns out she's the pastor's daughter. She told me how she was back from school, and would be taking the semester here. Well out of no where the pastor comes and is a total jerk to me. I was like whoa, relax. Anyway I got the hint by the look he gave me. I'm sure I'll see her around. I think I'm going to talk to him next Sunday and ask for her hand in dating.

ok so put yourself in his shoes ( forget that he's a pastor ) he's a father... and see's a man talking to his daughter....and fathers sadly have extremely high expectations of who they want their daughters to date... (now include that he's a pastor)..... he wants a holy man for his daughter,...through and through!.... so he know his daughter will fall for you.... and can clearly see his daughter likes you lol.... so unless you become a pastor or some sort or saint you have no chance of winning him over to get with her :joy:
  • als13071
    als13071 Posts: 33 Member
    Sinistrous wrote: »
    Whut? You FRd me lol. It's still sitting there xD
    Confused you for the other troll
    Hahaha this made my day! Oh... mean this is soooo mean!
  • anadoesit
    anadoesit Posts: 442 Member
    I'm struggling to succeed as a professional dancer....stuck with dancing in a seedy nightclub and working as a welder.

Life is hard.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Oh Gil, I have missed you so!
  • wcaldwelld
    wcaldwelld Posts: 101 Member
    confused mass is catholic term for church service not sure if other religions use the term mass, but if the pastor is catholic then he is a priest with a child..... mmmmm
  • jpaulie
    jpaulie Posts: 917 Member
    how many calories did he burn?
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    edited January 2015
    wcaldwelld wrote: »
    confused mass is catholic term for church service not sure if other religions use the term mass, but if the pastor is catholic then he is a priest with a child..... mmmmm

I had similar thoughts. Catholic Churches have mass. Catholic churches do not have pastors, they have priests. Unless the guy was a husband and father, then was widowed before going into the priesthood, he shouldn't have a daughter (at least not one that he can publicly acknowledge and still be a priest).

• Docmahi
    Docmahi Posts: 1,603 Member
    hope it works out for you - repressed pastors daughter, could be a good time (totes only sort of serious nobody get butt hurt)