Options
    Oh... in that case you should be fine! Lol
  • jeremyrby
    Options
    See I've got this covered lol
  • northlandmum
    northlandmum Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You'll need to update your profile pic with your new look.
  • jaymvita
    jaymvita Posts: 5,787 Member
    Options
    jeremyrby wrote: »
    Don't worry I'll get a large chain and wear socks with my sandals just to add to the appeal

You sure you don't want to with something like this?
    51fKPiB80bL.jpg
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    lol yeah I feel you. Some of the compliments are backhanded too, like as to emphasize how fat I used to be. I wasn't obese ffs, I was never actually unattractive. I was just 30 lb over. And then people going way overboard and saying I'm skinny which is quite far from the truth. I'm stocky even when lean. Also ppl acting funny when I turn down/avoid high calorie items.... I'm like how do u think I lost the weight? By not eating that! And to keep it off, I must continue not eating that!
  • als13071
    als13071 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    jaymvita wrote: »
    Don't worry I'll get a large chain and wear socks with my sandals just to add to the appeal

You sure you don't want to with something like this?
    51fKPiB80bL.jpg

Hahahha. But in gold of course!
  • als13071
    Options
    gothchiq wrote: »
    lol yeah I feel you. Some of the compliments are backhanded too, like as to emphasize how fat I used to be. I wasn't obese ffs, I was never actually unattractive. I was just 30 lb over. And then people going way overboard and saying I'm skinny which is quite far from the truth. I'm stocky even when lean. Also ppl acting funny when I turn down/avoid high calorie items.... I'm like how do u think I lost the weight? By not eating that! And to keep it off, I must continue not eating that!

Hahaha. I get that look when people come to my house for dinner and see that "desert" doesnt exist but theres fresh fruit if youd like! My family (all very heavy eaters) always look at me like i have 3 heads!
  • jeremyrby
    Options
    Just ordered it online, I got XS so it's fits the right areas in the right places, Ty jaymvita
  • als13071
    Options
    I would kill to see someone actually wearing that at the beach! Go to a public beach please so i can see the moms reactions to there children being present! (I will leave mine at home!)
  • jaymvita
    jaymvita Posts: 5,787 Member
    Options
    Just ordered it online, I got XS so it's fits the right areas in the right places, Ty jaymvita

To whatever beach it is that will bear witness to this ...

I. AM. SORRY.
  • jeremyrby
    Options
    Lmao!! Don't worry, to keep attention off me I've got a private marching band to play "eye of the tiger" when I walk
  • Anahita_Swims
    Anahita_Swims Posts: 4,127 Member
    Options
    RippItUp wrote: »
    People are strange
    When your a stranger
    Faces look ugly
    When your alone
    Hahah this is what I though of
  • als13071
    Options
    Bahahaha perfect theme song. Perfect!
  • determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    Options
    All very good points, I just figured it was only me but it seems you've all experienced this. Maybe a should buy a gold thong to wear to the beach this year to give them a reason to talk

I think that all that time we have felt miserable about how we look and feel, we have a right to look and feel amazing without nasty comments and judgement.... no other person has a right to judge another. : )

you should so wear it though! :heart_eyes: lol :wink:

• jeremyrby
    Options
    I'm gonna wear it, but if I go silent on here and don't respond someone bring me bail money
  • determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    ^lmao! need picture proof though! lol :wink:
  • als13071
    Options
    Hahaha photo proof would be necessary for bail... definately lmao
  • jeremyrby
    Options
    I have a pic of me in willy wonka outfit but that's about it, the thong will have to wait for vacation in June lol
  • northlandmum
    northlandmum Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    June...no that is too far away. When it arrives in the mail, won't you try it on to see the fit before you go out rocking it for real?
  • jeremyrby
    Options
    cjynwzc41nhf.jpg

Trust me, I ain't scared to rock it lol. I have no shy bone in my body