NSV - 3 years later

Options
ksludwig
ksludwig Posts: 304 Member
This morning I was in a rush to get out of the house early. I still jumped on the scale for my weigh in and had lost another lb (I'll take it). When I went to get dressed, none of my work pants (the ones that aren't huge on me now) were ironed (that's on the "To Do" list for tonight).

I was going through my closet looking for something to wear when I found a pair of pants I bought in 2006ish when I started my first office job. I thought, why not give them a try. I slid them on, they made it up my thighs, over my bum, and zipped up...THEY FIT!!! :bigsmile:

These pants have not fit since late 2007/early 2008. My finance caught me doing a happy dance that involved mostly jumping up and down in the middle of our bedroom (hey extra calories burned right? :laugh: ). I love being able to shop at home through clothes I haven't worn in YEARS!

Replies

• MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I have decided that going down pants sizes is more important to me than what the scale says :bigsmile:
  • KELM0710
    KELM0710 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!! Congrats!!! I can't wait til I have that feeling :) Keep up your amazing work!!!
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Yay, woooooohoooooooooo! (dancing & celebrating)
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    What a great feeling just reading your post awesome job
  • dlhenry511
    dlhenry511 Posts: 64
    Options
    Congrats! Amazing feeling. Good for you!
  • vetsnatural
    vetsnatural Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Congrats... can't wait to have that feeling with my size 12's
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I love going down a size. What a fantastic way to start the day. keep it up!!
  • lclarius
    lclarius Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    thats amazing! I love when that happens. I was able to go "shopping" in my closet last week and it made my day!
  • xxjacqueline
    xxjacqueline Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    That's amazing. Great job!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Awesome. That's my favorite b/c that truly shows me I've lost, when I try on clothes that once fit but then were too small and now fit again.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!