New to the group

Options
I just wanted to say hello. Im new to the group and cant wait to be inspired. My name is Adina and Im 32. I have 2 children ages 13 and 15. Growing up I was always petite but still developed an eating disorder. Luckly I no longer am burdened with an eating disorder it seems Im complete opposite of that now. Now that Im older it seems when I hit age 30 everything went downhill my health and body weight. I do want to lose some wieght but would more like to be healthy and not get out of breath while playing with my kids. Im too young to feel so old and tired. I do believe I gained most of my weight due to stress and depression. My friend Michelle told me about the group and it looks like it will be a big help to me. Thanks for listening.

Replies

• Erica1965
    Erica1965 Posts: 36
    Options
    Welcome! I just joined this morning too! Best of luck to you! :)
  • mmiley1111
    mmiley1111 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Welcome. We are so glad to have you. I really enjoy this site. Everyone is very encourging. Good luck..:smile:
  • mzprayze
    mzprayze Posts: 7
    Options
    Welcome...and I wish you total success on your journey!
  • mzprayze
    mzprayze Posts: 7
    Options
    Welcome Erica :smile:
  • Erica1965
    Erica1965 Posts: 36
    Options
    Thanks. This group is such an inspiration!
  • rachielyon
    rachielyon Posts: 56
    Options
    I just wanted to say hello. Im new to the group and cant wait to be inspired. My name is Adina and Im 32. I have 2 children ages 13 and 15. Growing up I was always petite but still developed an eating disorder. Luckly I no longer am burdened with an eating disorder it seems Im complete opposite of that now. Now that Im older it seems when I hit age 30 everything went downhill my health and body weight. I do want to lose some wieght but would more like to be healthy and not get out of breath while playing with my kids. Im too young to feel so old and tired. I do believe I gained most of my weight due to stress and depression. My friend Michelle told me about the group and it looks like it will be a big help to me. Thanks for listening.

Welcome aboard!!!! Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like. I love MFP and have found it to be exactly what I needed for success!! :o)
  • adristory
    adristory Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have been here for about 5 wks and really find it very helpful. It is one thing to journal what you eat, and then there is whole other sense of accountability in sharing it with friends here.
  • bltmgray
    bltmgray Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great place to be for support, motivation and to learn some great tips for your journey! Feel free to add me as a friend! Good luck on your journey!