Anyone else just getting started and have about 50-60 lbs to lose?

Options

Replies

• Mimikeki
    Mimikeki Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone -
    Count me in! I want to lose 50lbs. I'm currently 178lbs and my goal is 128lbs - I'm 5'4.
    I'm so glad to join you all, and look forward to seeing our results :)
  • diane_bullock
    diane_bullock Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too! Started 10 days ago at 245 eating healthy lost 7 lbs and tonight was first night at the gym in years. My job has me on my feet all day so the gym never seems exciting! I have to change my mindset. I'm hoping to get to 180 then possibly 160. I know that's only a 20 lb difference but geesh haven't been 180 since 2005. Told.my daughter who also is doing this with me that I'll loose and get into her wardrobe. She looses and gets a new wardrobe!
  • MamaHen78
    MamaHen78 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Similar goals here too. Currently 231 and my goal would be around 155. Trying to take baby steps and stay motivated. Feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • oncem0re
    oncem0re Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Hi ALL! I'm 5'6 CW: 188 AIM: 140 - I'm 36! Add me please :wink:
  • wagnerkimberly
    Options
    I am 200 and want to be 140-150! Feel free to add me, we all can use the extra help :)
  • deeomar90
    Options
    Meee! Im new here! Im 24 5 feet tall and weigh 208 but my goal is to lose 70-80 pounds!i just started working out religiously and hoping my efforts work!
  • gramajama
    gramajama Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just got started on the first and I'm looking for a few more fitness pals with similar weight loss goals.
    My start weight is 209 & goal weight is 149 lbs.

Thanks!!!

• gramajama
    gramajama Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello, me too!! I'm 201 lbs 5'4" and my goal is 145.lb. I'm have struggled for many years with many programs. I feel like this is my time and I'm ready to work for it!
  • canuck_OHS
    canuck_OHS Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Yup me too! My highest weight was 225, then during my divorce I dropped 30lbs without even trying. Two years out and gained nearly all back. Currently at 219, aiming for 175.
  • tshaffer01
    tshaffer01 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I too am looking for some supportive pals on MFP :smiley: I'm 210 now - this is the heaviest I have ever been, got down to 145 about 7 years ago from my then high of 198 and it's time to get back to me - feel free to add me anyone! Lets do this for us this year!
  • lacye7
    lacye7 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm currently 190 and need to be around 140 or 150. It's so hard to find locals with similar goals. Add me if you'd like! Good luck to you!!!
  • Reneeisfat
    Reneeisfat Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    SW: 193
    CW: 173
    GW: 130

Friend me if you like.
  • SisC3
    SisC3 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I would like to join you. At my highest weight I was 220. I am now 178, and 5'1". I need to lose 50, but plan on just focusing on the first 10. I have started walking to help things along.
  • sashavsb
    sashavsb Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have alot more to lose but would love to have some friends on the journey with me.
  • poizonbug
    poizonbug Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 213 and I'm looking to go down to 150. I've had 2 kids and I am ready to be healthy. Please feel free to add me I need some support. Thanks!!
  • prgirl39mfp
    prgirl39mfp Posts: 3,154 Member
    Options
    Was 207 down seven pounds, goal is 155. Add me, I know I need all the help I can get. Pre diabetic and looking into getting healthy for the rest of my life. We can do this!!!!
  • wjlistings
    wjlistings Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yes! I am just getting started. Working on loosing 50-60 lbs.

• wjlistings
    wjlistings Posts: 3 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    wjlistings wrote: »
    Yes! I am just getting started. Working on loosing 50-60 lbs.

• kimp45
    kimp45 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Lots of similar goals, I am currently at 279 and want to get to 175. I have been doing 30 minutes of Zumba everyday for a week. So far I haven't lost anything and getting discouraged already.
  • happyloser58
    happyloser58 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Me! I'm at 239 with a goal of 160.