Anyone else just getting started and have about 50-60 lbs to lose?

Options

Replies

• Jackatz7
    Jackatz7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat with the rest of you! I would love to loose 50+ pounds this year. I have struggled with my weight forever and have tried all kinds of diets and they work for a short time and then I put the weight back on. I needs lots of motivation and accountability partners to keep me on track and am hoping that all of you can help me and I will help you as well. Please add me and we can do this together. Good luck!
  • squirtgunsablzn
    Options
    I'm at 240 goal is 190. Anyone can add me I log daily and have an open journal.
  • BancroftLady
    BancroftLady Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat, wow there are a few of us eh :) 46 yr old female, 216 lbs, want to get to 180 and then reassess.. feel free to add me.. looking to make 2015 the year for success :)
  • kish1202
    kish1202 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Similar story here. 204 want to get down to 150. Good luck everyone.
  • secondjob06
    Options
    Hi, just started today at 219 right now and looking to get to 175 and then reassess. Definitely need the support of friends in similar circumstances.
  • fourtwingles
    fourtwingles Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I have similar goals and would like a few friends as well. Please feel free to add me.
  • pandagirl813
    pandagirl813 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    198 looking to get to 140. Feel free to add me! :)
  • FashionablyFit05
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I am new this is my first day. I am looking to lose 30 more pounds and really tone.
  • jazmin562
    jazmin562 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello!!!
    My goal would be to lose 50 lbs.

can't wait to reach that goal and be a part of your success as well. Feel free to add me! :)
  • FixieFreak
    FixieFreak Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Lost 185lbs 8-10 years ago, maintained it well with about 15lbs in either direction. Last summer I had crept up a bit and realized I needed to get back to losing weight and and getting in better shape (already a long-distance cyclist). I have lost 36lbs since last summer (205lbs total) and am aiming to lose another 30-40lbs.
  • xmarye
    xmarye Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I have been on MFP for a few years, but always on and off, and never really consistently. I am proud to say that I have been fairly active for months now, and I am on a 20 day streak. I have managed to lose 10 lbs already, but I still have 42lbs to go. I have just started working out again today after more then a year being inactive (ever since I got pregnant). I am into the LCHF way of eating. Basically I cut out all the junk and I've been eating only real food!

SW: 182lbs
    CW: 172lbs
    GW: 130lbs
  • bobbichristine
    bobbichristine Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I started at 227, and I'm currently at 218! Goal of 145, seems like such a long road, kind of daunting.
  • punkysmama19
    punkysmama19 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me please! I started at 254lbs (highest was 270), in April, got to 235 by Aug, and at MD's suggestion, had bariatric surgery. With help of this app and my fit bit I got under 200 lbs by Christmas, but have min of 50 to go! MD will be happy if I get to 150, I'm going to try and get to my wedding date weight of 135! Need some friends to hold me accountable, and to encourage me along the way! Good luck everyone!
  • krewell
    krewell Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am from Australia and just converted my goals to pounds and they are similar... happy to have other friends with similar goals... I am also using the fitbit charger to track my daily exercise... good luck everyone!
  • Daki81
    Daki81 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm at around 210, aiming for 150 (ideally 130). Really hoping this year I can do it!
  • Speciale221128
    Options
    Hi everyone, in the same boat as everyone here. Started my journey 2 years ago and keep falling off the band wagon. Really looking for people who want to loose 50+ pounds as well. Currently at 220 and looking to be around 150lbs. Really aiming to be actively on this website logging and tracking... good luck everyone... and hope I get to check in with a few of you as friends in the near future!
  • luketross
    Options
    I have been on this journey for awhile, but still have over 50lbs to lose, I have lost a 138 so far, only 101 with MFP. Feel free to add me if you all need any motivation.
  • xodashdoll
    Options
    Hi i'm currently 209 and wanting to be around 150-160. Please feel free to add me I need positive and supporting friends!!!! I started meal prepping tonight and am ready to start tomorrow
  • warlaur
    Options
    I'm also looking to lose about 40-50 pounds! Lost it once, will do it again. Will take all the help I can get!! Ladies, we're doing this!
  • Negriita2010
    Negriita2010 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    add me please