Anyone else just getting started and have about 50-60 lbs to lose?

Options

Replies

• Hollywood_Porky
    Hollywood_Porky Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I started at 220+ last year now down to 170+ - I didn't even do MFP until halfway through the year, so I had lost the weight with a completely revamped eating regimen and exercise. Now I can't stop - I crave great food and exercise. Send me a friend request, happy to be supportive of all your efforts.
  • mahimahioma
    mahimahioma Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! My high was 206 about a month ago. I joined MFP and really like it! I'm at 202 and want to lose 50 pounds. Please add me. Happy New Year and may we all reach our goals!
  • tasheabarnes
    tasheabarnes Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting out after dragging my feet for nearly 7 months since having my second daughter! I'm currently 184lb and I would love to be 140lb again! Very depressing not being able to fit into my wardrobe. I have thrown out my maternity wear to push myself.
  • Dessalena
    Options
    SW 205. GW 145ish. Tomorrow is day 10 for me, which is also when I will weigh in, and hopefully see progress. New friends are definitely welcome. :smile:
  • whatstheretolose
    whatstheretolose Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose just over 22kg (50lb).

Have lost weight in the past, but lost my way too.

Need support please
  • MomtoFran
    MomtoFran Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am re starting, I am 172 and want get to 125 feel free to add me. Thanks
  • Irisvguitar
    Irisvguitar Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Me! I got down to 145 lbs about a year ago. Hurt my knee and gained it all back my goal is 130 and I am currently at 179:( long way but do-able
  • jnnfrch
    jnnfrch Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Absolutely me!! Im starting out tomorrow and want to lose a minimum of 50lbs, feel free to add me anyone!
  • kateyk0128
    kateyk0128 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request! I am starting over (AGAIN!!!) with very similar goals and am looking for support
  • Tasha3105
    Options
    I'm 198 and trying to get down to 140! I was 245 at my heaviest! I just need someone to smack the snacks out of my hand haha
  • damika424
    damika424 Posts: 7 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
  • damika424
    damika424 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yes ma'am, thru God, determination, and lots and lots of prayer we can do it!!!
  • Have an awesome year guys. I too have a goal of loosing 60 lbs.
    at 245 now . Goal is 185 .
  • moodyshannon15
    moodyshannon15 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm 230 plus pounds, starting over.. please send me a friend invite : )
  • aubrieericksen
    Options
    I weight 185 and would like to be 145. Im new to fitness pal. Any friend requests to help me along the way I woukd appreciate it.
  • raine615
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 60 pounds myself! I am 5'2 and 215 pounds! This is first time i have admitted that aloud! I definitely want to join you ladies on this journey!
  • sark1971
    sark1971 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6 and 210 pounds. I would like to get down between 150-160.
  • Time2Change42015
    Time2Change42015 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Currently 14st 8lb. Want to be 11st 5lb. So got 42lb to lose! I cannot lose motivation!
  • Zanarchy
    Options
    Me too! I weigh 203 and have a goal weight of 150. I haven't shared my weight with anyone in my family or friends because it makes me feel ashamed.
  • koda287
    koda287 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I am totally in the same wagon as u look forward to wathing ure success!