Anyone else just getting started and have about 50-60 lbs to lose?

Options

Replies

• dbt437
    dbt437 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm trying MFP again. I've tried it for 2-3 week spurts a couple of times (and usually stopped on a day I ate like crap and didn't want to log), but this time I'm going to do it religiously until I get this weight off. I'm currently at 185 and would like to end up around 135, although I'm taking it 10 pounds at a time and will ultimately see what the "ideal" weight is for me at 49 years (probably not the same as it was when I was 25). I eat "clean" about 85% of the time; it's the 15% that gets me in trouble (usually when I'm stressed, crabby, or too busy to plan ahead). I'm trying to change that this year and hoping that having to be accountable each day will help. Feel free to invite me. I would love the support and would do my best to support you all.
  • mdaliacolon
    Options
    Good morning
    My name is Migdalia. I am 235 trying to go.down to 170-180 for now. I need motivation with exercise.
  • cartr1dge
    cartr1dge Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163565881

i've lost 70lbs all in all. but bulking now so up 12 lbs, 4 lbs being lean mass.
    top end was 240, lowest was a month ago at 168.
  • cartr1dge
    cartr1dge Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    1. dedication and consistency 2. diet 3. being on a proven routine
    if you have these 3 qualities you will be fine
    good luck all
  • thinkelly
    Options
    please add me! im at 205 and want to get to 160. Really doing it this time!
  • krysmuree
    krysmuree Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with so many of you! :) I have about 40-50 pounds to go, maybe more, depending! :D We can do this!
  • DRJJ2004
    DRJJ2004 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Me!! I'm 271 looking to get to 200 as my first goal.
  • ehaywood1
    Options
    Hi all, I am 60 and used MFP last year but fell off the wagon in the fall. Am at 230 and would like to lose 60 pounds this year. Please add me if there is still room!
  • MrsDunn8910
    MrsDunn8910 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am restarting at 191 (highest was 210 and I'm 4'11") and want to reach 120 where I was my happiest when I was younger. Although, I would settle for 130. I have full belief that I will finally get out of the 190s. So excited! I need friends who will kick my butt when I need it and motivate me when I get discouraged! We can do this ladies!
  • DanaSmith04
    DanaSmith04 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am returning to MyFitnessPal and I also need lots of support and motivation. I have about 100 lbs to lose and hate going to gym and love eating food. Need motivation for both exercise and good healthy eating habits. As you can see from picture, my husband can eat anything.
  • bbrooks123
    bbrooks123 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone, I have been on and off myfitnesspal for a long time. This year my goal is to lose 45 pounds and to log everyday and work out 4 days a week. I would like to add friends and be supportive. Please feel free to add me. Good luck everyone!
  • phpenox
    phpenox Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I started using MFP the day after Thanksgiving & have dropped almost 20 lbs since then! (It has slowed down, of course) It's a pretty amazing tool. But if I can do it thru the holidays, anyone can! Still got about 60 lbs to go to around 130. Please count me in-would love to have & share support! Together we can achieve our dreams!
  • ladygitfit
    Options
    Happy New Year Everyone! My name is Shani I am 38 year old mother of 3. I am just starting this weight loss journey. I downloaded MFP this morning and began using it istantly! I weigh 192 pounds my goal weight is 120. Right now I just want loose 50. Good luck to everyone and wishing you all much success with your weight loss goals in 2015!
  • nene7122
    Options
    I would like it also. I am 208 now would like to see 150-160. Just starting with this program, so any and all help is greatly appreciated.
  • marklerk61
    Options
    Hi Lady s i Am close to 90 kilo's. ..Want to go to 68....... is about 40 pond to losse i think. I started today wil need support to
    lets do this
    Marion
  • mfaheyii
    mfaheyii Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I've been an on-again, off-again user of MFP. Having received a fitbit for Christmas, I decided to begin diligently logging my meals again since then. I started at 266 with a goal of 220 for now (6'5" 44M). I am down about 5 pounds after re-starting my healthy eating program. Feel free to add me as a friend, and I hope we can all help each other achieve our goals.
  • girlofthenight
    girlofthenight Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hi peeps, Im 256 lbs and i aim to get down 165 mark, alot lose! looking for online support/buddies also lose alot. I lost a bit last year but had batch of illnesses so let myself go again. Back on track starting again today
  • alannahm91
    alannahm91 Posts: 1
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hi there I'm starting at 222 aiming for 200 as if I go too far fetched I get discouraged good luck !! Feel free to add me
  • kblaze365
    Options
    This is the year. I'm ready and cant wait to be supported by everyone here. BLESSED...PLEASE ADD ME AS A FRIEND...EVERYONE ELSE TOO.
  • kp1066
    kp1066 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I'm 267lbs looking to drop the 67, more friends with similar goals to share experiences and motivation would be a big advantage to us all, feel free to add me!! :)