21 day fix

Options
hi there, i will be starting the 21 day fix in a couple of days and i would love to hear about others results, ideas, meals , thoughts about the program. i would love to follow others progress.

Replies

• Coquette6
    Coquette6 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'm also starting soon, just waiting for my stuff to arrive!
  • sapphire072706
    Options
    Let me know how you come along, good luck!
  • sam3jud3
    Options
    does anyone knowhow to change setting to track containers
  • kait4life0521
    Options
    Hello I'm new on here
  • staciaesliger
    Options
    What is a 21 day fix?
  • joyfulteach
    joyfulteach Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I changed my meal names to container colors.
  • JLynne64
    JLynne64 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have done 2 rounds of the 21 day fix and lost around 10lbs each time... seriously such fast results! The workouts are concentrated and really tones quickly. I am doing another round now since I indulged in too many adult beverages over the holidays! Good luck, you all will LOVE it!
  • JLynne64
    JLynne64 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    What is a 21 day fix?

It is 21 days of clean eating with portion control and just the right combinations of foods using color coded containers. It also comes with 30 minute workouts that are concentrated and effective. It was a game changer for me!
  • infinikitty
    infinikitty Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I've done three rounds and even when I'm not doing a dedicated round, I follow it about 80%. I've lost nearly 47 pounds and almost 40 inches since I did my first round Feb-March of 2014!
  • AbbyY77
    AbbyY77 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello! I have done the fix 2 times and started my 3rd round this last Monday. One of the biggest pieces of advice I can give to you is to meal prep!!! I'm not sure what hours your job is but every Sunday night I cook my meals for lunch and pack them up in containers so I can grab and go. I also pack up snacks so when I'm hungry there is no temptation for me to grab something quick but bad.
  • lforner46
    lforner46 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I am on week 2 of the 21 day fix. I agree - meal prep is the best advice. Cut up veggies, fruits and mean at beginning of week and make it easier on yourself. I am on day 7 and feel great. !!
  • katmarsc
    katmarsc Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    can someone explain the "red" container. do you cut your cooked meat for instance salmon and fit it into the container? i am a OCD presentation person so thinking i am cramming a food in a container just to put it on a plate is rather hard to understand.
  • infinikitty
    Options
    If you want to cut it up you can, or if you weigh or measure, it's about 4 oz.
  • KaylaBlu2019
    KaylaBlu2019 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I am on day 1 of the fix - it is so hard but so doable. i'm so happy to hear all the wonderful results!!

I'm concerned about the containers. They feel overwhelming to me. I also have PCOS so have to make that food work with that, too.

How do you log your workouts for the fix on here? I tried searching but didn't see any that were already in the database.
  • infinikitty
    Options
    The calculation sets it up so that you burn on average 400 calories. So I always just entered 400 on my own.
  • Trala19
    Trala19 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Is there a 21 Day Fix Group on MFP? I'm on day 11. I would rather use MFP message boards than the beachbody message boards. Thanks!
  • calyspencer
    calyspencer Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I ordered 21 day fix but haven't started it yet. I'm trying to clean up my eating first. There are great 21 day fix tips/ideas on Pinterest!
  • HollyB1223
    HollyB1223 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Just curious why 2 flags on this post? There's nothing wrong with what she said, just asking who else is doing 21 day fix. I have to wonder if some people think the "flag" on here is the same as a "like" button?
  • infinikitty
    Options
    People probably think she's a coach looking for people to purchase and do it with her. Being a Beachbody coach myself, I get comments from people just for talking about programs when people ask questions about them, even when I'm not promoting them to get sales or anything.
  • Silverlaced14
    Silverlaced14 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I finished my first 21 days and are really happy with the program! Would love to have friends motivated on the same thing! Please add me :-)