I'd love to find *supportive* friends here!

Options
I've noticed that sometimes if I "friend" someone on here, I never hear from them again as far as feedback, support, comments on my diary, etc. even if I am giving them it often. It would be nice to find friends that offer support as much as I give it! If you are a like minded person willing to give support as well as receive it, please friend me! :)

Replies

• kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I will send you a friends request !
  • MrsBrit2007
    MrsBrit2007 Posts: 161
    Options
    Sent you a friend request! :)
  • meganwrites1
    Options
    I accepted it, thank you! Looking forward to cheerlead you as well :)
  • blondie1238
    blondie1238 Posts: 182
    Options
    I send one as well :happy:
  • meganwrites1
    Options
    I got it! Looks like we've lost about the same amount of weight. Woo hoo!
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Encouragement by others trying for the same goal is so important!! Friend request sent your way!! :)
  • Hottness4Lyfe
    Hottness4Lyfe Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Well I'm on here all day everyday...and I talk to everybody.....I'll send you a request now... We can help each other...
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I couldn't agree with you more! I was thinking about this yesterday, actually :)
  • ICANDOTHIS76
    Options
    Sent! =)
  • kimberlyanneturner
    Options
    I am here, I am in the same boat, I need supportive friends too, so come on board I will be here for ya
    Kimbo
  • georginab920
    Options
    Hey Megan! I am new to this and just starting to add friends I will try to be as supportive as possible :). I will add you and I am also looking for supportive friends!
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Come with me! I feel the same way. Sending you a friend req now. I have a small but supportive group of people, mostly ladies, as friends here. I'd love to include you.
  • TayJoMama
    TayJoMama Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Funny you mention that, this morning, I was thinking of dropping some of my friends I have some that don't comment on any of my news feeds. The support is the thing I love most about this sight, but it's a little discouraging when you don't get any feedback/support from your "friends". I'll friend you!!
  • meganwrites1
    Options
    That was my thought today, too. Glad to have you as a friend!
  • meganwrites1
    Options
    Thank you all so much for understanding and adding me as a friend :) Can't wait to lose weight and feel awesome with you all!