pregnant!! 2 weeks left, any tips or advice for after?

Options
Really want to get started and lose weight right after I have the baby, I know I can't do much exercise for 6 weeks so more of a food diet and walking, taking it slow!!

Replies

• aplcr0331
    aplcr0331 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Once the baby is here you'll forget about your own stuff. Enjoy the time, it's magical. Come back and see us after you've bonded with baby.

Congrats and have a great (and easy, yeah right!) delivery.
  • volleygirl1980
    volleygirl1980 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I agree with the previous poster! Also - enjoy the next few weeks - I miss the days where I could sit in a coffee shop and read a book for hours, go out with friends for dinner at a moments notice or take two back to back classes at the gym....But then again, I wouldn't trade my two little munchkins to have those days back! Congrats in advance:)
  • Bradley_J84
    Bradley_J84 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    BREASTFEED!
  • gorgeousShona
    gorgeousShona Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Brest feed it's good for you and baby
  • anggerl
    anggerl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    If you will breastfeed do not diet until your milk supply is established, that's 8-12 weeks post partum. Also, do not exercise until your dr approves. Your insides could become very damaged if you aren't healed properly. I mean you don't want all your parts to start falling out! It's serious. I am 4 months post partum and believe me- it does take time.