loose vs lose. UGH

Options
HoLLyZ82
HoLLyZ82 Posts: 467 Member
Does this annoy anyone else? I dont mean to sound like a bish and all, but everytime I read that someone wants to 'loose' weight I about rip my hair out. you want to LOSE weight so your clothes are LOOSE on you. Thanks for letting me vent... if even only to myself ;)

Replies

• DangerRanger
    DangerRanger Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    here we go again!!!:laugh:
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    We have sooooooooo many threads on these two words it makes me go UGGGGGGGGH. Doesn't drive me crazy. There are worse things to get salty over.

Enjoy your vent :happy:
  • jamie78
    jamie78 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    here we go again!!!:laugh:
    YUP!
  • HoLLyZ82
    Options
    whoops. didnt realize it was a topic of conversation already. i should have searched it i supposed...am i gonna get beat down for ti now? lol.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    deadhorse.gif

Signed the Grammar Nazi 5qADR.jpg
  • momma3sweetgirls
    momma3sweetgirls Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Oh, so glad someone else started this one! It drives me nuts! Especially on a site that if for people trying to lose weight. There are other websites for those that are loose.
  • rfcollins33
    rfcollins33 Posts: 630
    Options
    I'm sorry, I know it IS nit picky, but I agree with you. It really irks me, but I'm a spell freak. I don't correct though, don't think that's very nice unless the correction is warranted.
  • angelarozmyn
    Options
    Does this annoy anyone else? I dont mean to sound like a bish and all, but everytime I read that someone wants to 'loose' weight I about rip my hair out. you want to LOSE weight so your clothes are LOOSE on you. Thanks for letting me vent... if even only to myself ;)

grammar vents are always welcome!! cringe every time I see it.... ughhh
  • HoLLyZ82
    Options
    Oh, so glad someone else started this one! It drives me nuts! Especially on a site that if for people trying to lose weight. There are other websites for those that are loose.
    bahahahahahaha
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    sFun_DeadHorse-1.gif
  • binary_jester
    Options
    whoops. didnt realize it was a topic of conversation already. i should have searched it i supposed...am i gonna get beat down for ti now? lol.
    To be fair...if you do a search for "loose" and "lose" you will get back a couple million results.
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I wish I could red-pen some of these boards. I'm a total grammar freak!
  • rfcollins33
    rfcollins33 Posts: 630
    Options
    deadhorse.gif

That is too cute. How do you get that? They are beating the hell out of that dead horse!! haha
  • DangerRanger
    DangerRanger Posts: 327 Member
    Options

lol.... just wait until you read the responses!!!!!
    *grabs popcorn*
  • JMM_623_
    JMM_623_ Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    LAUGHING HYSTERICALLY AT THE DEAD HORSES!!! You guys are SOOOOO funny!
  • BigBoneSista
    Options

grammar vents are always welcome!! cringe every time I see it.... ughhh

well don't ever read my post cause ummmm you might have a seizure after I'm done lol
  • HoLLyZ82
    Options
    i feel bad for that horse...but its pretty funny
  • BigBoneSista
    Options
    deadhorse.gif

Oh and I'm stealing this dead horse gif...k..thxs!!
  • MsWright28
    MsWright28 Posts: 43
    Options
    This is TOO FUNNY!!!
    deadhorse.gif

• binary_jester
    Options
    i feel bad for that horse
    It didn't suffer...I promise.