Need to lose 150! Need motivation partner

Options
hey my names Meghan I'm 23 and I'm struggling to stay strong, I lose weight then gain weight. It's just like a constant battle. I need someone that can keep me accountable and maybe check up on me. I know I'm a adult and should be ar to do that but when someone is there helping you its a little more easy!

Replies

• Cookie5388
    Options
    Hey there Meghan! My names Tania and I am in the same situation. I need someone there keeping me accountable for what I'm eating and if I'm not excercising. Hopefully we can help each other
  • forrest_ranger
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, Meghan. I need to lose 150. Add me and I'll do my best to keep you accountable if you will do the same for me.
  • asha8907
    asha8907 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey Meghan! I'm right there with you. I need to loose around 140 right now and I could use an accountability partner as well. I'm going to send to a friend request! We could all help each other.
  • jbagley84
    jbagley84 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have about 30 / 40 lbs that I need to lose. I would love an accountability partner too :) I've done it before, but this time around seems much harder.
  • angel_cowgirl_baby
    Options
    Add me because u have been there. I have already lost over 100. 65 to go. I learned some valuable tricks. Belly dance is great and so are head phones to keep the beat and keep moving
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Hi Meghan ...My name is Megan and I need to lose 100 pounds ...I would love to support you..encourage you etc etc. Feel free to add me ...wishing you much success
  • I don't know how to add people but I have 100 myself to loose. Add me?
  • vicky_rigg_milner
    Options
    Hey Meghan, Vicky here, I have just joined and would love a buddy along with the 90lbs I need to loose!!
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to add people but I have 100 myself to loose. Add me?[/quote
    You click on their name to add Ohio Christian
  • Papatoad194
    Papatoad194 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. (Ohio Christian Girl, just look up the person's profile and click add :)
  • Catm226
    Catm226 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi. I too am looking for buddies to help hold me accountable. I have about 150 more to lose and looking for friends that will be on everyday. Feel free to add me :)
  • ilovelucy711
    ilovelucy711 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Hi Meghan, I am where you are! 21 and need to lose around 140 pounds as well. Add me!
  • lyndyb88
    lyndyb88 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat!! back and forth! Would love to have new friends!
  • Meg1792
    Meg1792 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! I'd love all of your help!
  • yellowlemoned
    yellowlemoned Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I'm down 80 lbs so far, and have another 80 to go. I'm not going anywhere and typically post daily. Feel free to add me! :D