newbie needing to lose 110lbs..looking for determined buddies :)

tired being overweight...love to get the old me back...time to put down the alcohol and start getting in shape.....whos with me?

Replies

• Janlpike
    Janlpike Posts: 7 Member
    Hi, started 3 days ago, have about 4 stone to lose, then gonna try for baba no 2 so def determined to succeed!!
  • LETS GOOOO!!!
  • BrittyBee82
    BrittyBee82 Posts: 2 Member
    Hey!! I'm back on the wagon (for good) and have lost 19 lbs since December 11, 2014. Would love to have a support buddy! Feel free to add me!
  • blcook23
    blcook23 Posts: 10 Member
    I am getting the serious talk and putting it into action! I started a week ago with 121lbs to lose and already tipping by losing 3.4. You got this. Anyone who needs support butt kickers feel free to add me.
  • doomspark
    doomspark Posts: 228 Member
    Welcome to MFP. I've got another 60-70 to lose. We CAN do this! Feel free to add me as a friend - I don't bite... much.
  • erriikita
    erriikita Posts: 1 Member
    Hey girl! Same boat just started a week ago looking to loose about 50lbs but really just feel good again, support always helps & faith that positive mindset goes along way :)
  • tj_travis
    tj_travis Posts: 5 Member
    Have 100 to lose. Just started MFP again. Didnt stick with it before. In a weight losing conpetition at YMCA. Weigh in was Jan 11. Weigh out is March 7. Can I lose 50 lbs that quickly?
  • Kannson
    Kannson Posts: 15
    I love to help motivate people and help out! Welcome to your fitness journey!
  • Mickey2u
    Mickey2u Posts: 21 Member
    welcome
  • kellycasey5
    kellycasey5 Posts: 486 Member
    I'm on week 2, but lost 4.7 pounds week one! I don't expect to keep up like that, but my goal is to lose 2 pounds a week and I have 50 more pounds to go....so that is about 6 months. I would be happy just to be eating healthier and exercising, so this is a win-win for me no matter what! Good luck.....if you work really hard think of where you will be by summer! Ready for a cute bikini!!!
  • brandynbongo
    brandynbongo Posts: 19 Member
    edited January 2015
    I'm right here with YA!!!
  • wilkenmy
    wilkenmy Posts: 1 Member
    Hi I'm in the same place. Just getting back to My Fitness pal and no alcohol and eating. I need to lose 50lbs. I'm 62 and the weight just is so stubborn coming off. Patience is not my strong suit!!
  • abinormal27
    abinormal27 Posts: 2 Member
    Let's do this! I also need to lose about 100 pounds and I'm sure my love for beer has not helped with my weight loss! Determined to get it right this down and cut down on the things that are not so good for me! :D
  • I'm in the same boat! Today's my first day. Good luck
  • I have about 115 to lose, have lost almost fifty so far. Time to kick this baggage off for good!