Looking for t25 friends

Options
almost done with alpha week 3... Although I had to take a break for a week between weeks 1 and 2 due to my basement flooding right before Christmas. Just looking to connect with others who are also doing this program... Almost 8 lbs gone now and starting to feel stronger and faster... Did I mention the 25 minute workouts are pure gold when you have two young children and have to work out after they go to bed!? Shoot me a message or friend request or something if you want!

Replies

• FIRSTLADYIII
    FIRSTLADYIII Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congrats on reachn ur 3rd week. I began the 1st week of t25 n struggling to get through as I was so sore from the 1st workout that I couldnt walk...n when I did, I walked like a penguin. Lol n e how, great job in ur commitment especially with litle ones. Ur welcome to add me. I am determined to finish this program.
  • karlisvald
    karlisvald Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    congrats on your third week, im planning to start tomorrow mon 12, but im feeling lonely on this, my husband is super skinny and has no time for excersise :neutral_face: so i set up this facebook group where im inviting people to share their stories and keep motivated, i'll leavo you the link if you want, and i hope i can finish this program cuz a couple of months ago i tried insanity and honestly only lasted a week, and when i tried again i pulled a muscle :/
    well this is the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/598495383615820/
  • amyj000
    amyj000 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow. Feel free to add me for support. I know I'll need some. Here's a group I found: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/101616-t-25-focus-2015
  • tessavonhagen
    tessavonhagen Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I started week 4 today took 2 weeks off during Christmas and started week three over. But I'm determined to finish lost 8 lbs so far and see some definition your more than welcome to add me for support. I also have a health and fitness f group on Facebook it's a little slow hasn't been going long but your more than welcome to join that as well. Brandy Gray health and fitness
  • Missy022014
    Missy022014 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I just finished week 1 day 4. I do T25 when I can't get to the gym. I love the work out and feel great after doing them!