cardio exercises?

Options
What are some really good and effective cardio excercises for someone who doesn't have any equipment and doesnt like running?

Replies

• goddessofawesome
    goddessofawesome Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Aerobics?
  • Branstin
    Branstin Posts: 2,320 Member
    Options
    Walking
    Stairs
    Jumprope (You don't need the rope, just twirl your wrists as if you have a rope).
    Jumping jacks
    Gardening
    Kickboxing
    Youtube has tons of cardio workouts

• SusanMSchorr
    Options
    I LOVE the Daily Burn - online exercises for cardio, strength and more. What's great about DB is that you can have VARIETY in your workout routine! I get bored from doing the same thing over and over (unless it's running). All you really need for the program, are some dumbbells. They will tell you how to modify if you don't have the other equipment.
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    DANCE. There are tons of dance/dance aerobic videos online. You can also look for classes in your area. Zumba classes are often $5.
  • jules11177
    jules11177 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the Daily Burn - online exercises for cardio, strength and more. What's great about DB is that you can have VARIETY in your workout routine! I get bored from doing the same thing over and over (unless it's running). All you really need for the program, are some dumbbells. They will tell you how to modify if you don't have the other equipment.

I started Daily Burn last week. The first program I picked was Black Fire cause Bob Harper from The Biggest Loser is one of the coaches. I didn't notice its advanced in difficulty before I started it but in a week I can already tell a difference in my performance. Makes me pretty happy.