Fitness DVD

Options
i don't want to go outside to exercise (to embarrassed)
Will fitness DVDs work?? Ive got a davina McCall one

I'm new to this so feel free to add me

Replies

• debubbie
    debubbie Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I have several exercise dvds that I use, mainly my kettlebell dvd workout. If it gets you motivated to work out and gets your heart rate up I think it will help you accomplish your goals. You may want to search Netflix and youtube for workout videos too.
  • DaisyChain80
    DaisyChain80 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Ok Thankyou
  • KpopGrad92
    KpopGrad92 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Fitness dvd's are great and for the most part inexpensive, Jillian Michaels are $10 at target. Kmart had a selection for $5 this week. Also if you want variety tons of workouts on youtube! And I added you :)
  • DaisyChain80
    DaisyChain80 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Thankyou Alainn
  • MissJES89
    MissJES89 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I love exercise DVDs and use a mixture of Jillian Michaels and Davina McCall - other than walking and swimming they're the main exercise I do and they really make you work hard :) I sometimes use Fitness Blender on YouTube too.
  • MissSpooky83
    Options
    Hi :) I am a huge fan of the Leslie Sansone walk at home workouts. She pushes you but not too hard and I have acually seen results quite fast :)
  • KatySW658
    Options
    Fitness dvd's are great and for the most part inexpensive, Jillian Michaels are $10 at target. Kmart had a selection for $5 this week. Also if you want variety tons of workouts on youtube! And I added you :)

I use Xbox Fitness and Jullian is on there. Her 30 minutes intense workouts are brilliant...would recommend her too! Xxx
  • fitzymic
    fitzymic Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi I use them to they are great.You can watch and try some of them via YouTube before you buy them gives you an idea of what you would like.Bob Harper and biggest over ones on there as well as Gillian Michaels they are great.

mIchelle
  • jademarieh
    Options
    I've used both fitness DVDs, working out with friends & the gym! I have to say I did get my best results with DVDS! The first one I ever actually stuck with was Insanity! That is still my ultimate favorite workout! I also enjoy Tae Bo, and Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred! You can do it with DVDs! :D
  • MyFitnessMyWellness
    Options
    If you commit yourself to doing the DVDs then they will work :)... i have tried Jillian Micahels DVDs and they are great workouts!
  • keylime_pie
    keylime_pie Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of fun with dancing videos and I won't hide it :p

On those days I feel like I just can't get myself to the gym, Richard Simmons and I groove to some 80's tunes while he compliments me. Who wouldn't want that?
    I also have some harder videos, like boxing or those super fun (read: straight from hell) 30 Day Shreds. Julianna Hough also has some fun dance workouts that are harder.

As suggested above, Youtube is a treasure trove of free lessons. Just get a HDMI cable for like $3 and you'll never have to leave the house!
  • roady29
    roady29 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I alternate between my eliptical and DVD's! I like jillian and leslie sansone....but if it works for you and gets you moving. ..why not!