Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• naccar82
    naccar82 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Amy. I just started getting really serious about losing weight, I have 4 kids and I really need to get healthy. I am 5' 1" starting weight is 250, I am looking to lose at least 100 lbs. I would love friends that could help keep my motivated. :)
  • fitnessgoddess17
    fitnessgoddess17 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'd love to add some positive and motivated new friends!
  • ats22184
    Options
    Add me, looking for fiends who are also active, as well as have a good diary to look at.
  • Bogdanxz
    Options
    Would be nice for people who just started recently to add me!
  • clmozey
    clmozey Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! You can totally add me I will be super motivated!! I add everyone so don't be scared!
  • Chlo92x
    Chlo92x Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!

I'm 5'2 and 128 lb looking to trim up and hopefully start weight training but I cant find a gym buddy to teach me :(

That's the bad thing about living in the country... no personal trainers! However, if there were I couldn't afford one! haha x
  • totalsweetness96
    totalsweetness96 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I like friends :)
  • Chlo92x
    Chlo92x Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    There should totally be an 'add' button next to the profile pic on the threads!
  • aniicam
    aniicam Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    Always need new friends for motivation!
    I have already gone to my limited of adding 25 wonderful friends today so I will be adding the rest of your when I can! Keep it up!! :D
  • QuickPE
    QuickPE Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I could always use more people telling me to get up off my *kitten*!
  • amathew22
    amathew22 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I could definitely use more MFP friends! It gets old liking my one active friends statuses, over and over and over. :)
  • jjasmelon
    jjasmelon Posts: 101
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • CatLady1309
    Options
    Sorry if I've already posted but everyone feel free to add me :)
  • bboozer57
    bboozer57 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey all I'm new here joined fit for life on the first . I know how to work out I just don't know how to work this phone lol sorry old school I guess . Doing good so far lost 10 lbs already . Learning how to eat healthy which isn't that bad lol hope everyone is doing good. Pat yourselves on the back for doing something positive for you . And thank god that your able to do it . If your having a hard time pray it works . Sorry to get spiritual on everybody but god loves each and every one of you no matter what . You are his children . God doesn't make junk ! You can do it if you have fallen just get back up and start over bottom line! Ok enough of that . Not sure what to do next on here lol good luck all Gary
  • Katiegirl88121
    Katiegirl88121 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'd love some new friends on here! I'm 24 and an expat living in South Korea, but I'd be happy with friends from anywhere :-) Add me!
  • sophielumley96
    Options
    Hey. Feel free to add me! Need all the motivation I can get!
  • mcdodgen
    Options
    therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!

• mcdodgen
    Options
    Add me :) I need support and motivation
  • riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    Add me. I'm in maintenance mode after losing 45 lbs a year ago. I stopped logging many months ago and purged my friends list but really miss the community and want to re-establish a good network of friends to push each other along and talk fitness. Let's do it.
  • lauramh7684
    lauramh7684 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Just started weight loss last week - would love motivation of others who are in the same boat esp with exercise