Hi, I'm Jennifer

Options
Hi, I'm Jennifer. A co-worker just introduced me to myfitnesspal. I now have it on my phone and plan on recording everything I do and eat. I always thought that I ate pretty healthy, but to my disappointment, it is only 1:30pm and I have already gone over on my sugars for the day. My sugars included two yogurts and a banana. Ugh!!! I hope this will help me stay on track. My goal is to lose 10 pounds by June. Do you think that is an attainable goal?

Replies

• kjbrose
    kjbrose Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Good luck Jennifer. 10 by June is totally doable. I have my goals set to lose 1.5lbs per week and it is doable if I work out. Just stay committed and be meticulous about using MFP...u will do it. Feel free to add me.
  • loujen1
    loujen1 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    jfoste06 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm Jennifer. A co-worker just introduced me to myfitnesspal. I now have it on my phone and plan on recording everything I do and eat. I always thought that I ate pretty healthy, but to my disappointment, it is only 1:30pm and I have already gone over on my sugars for the day. My sugars included two yogurts and a banana. Ugh!!! I hope this will help me stay on track. My goal is to lose 10 pounds by June. Do you think that is an attainable goal?

Oh my goodness, if you stay on track jennifer, by June you will have list way more than ten pounds, good luck