Run Disney

Options
Im running the Everest Challenge in May and was wanting to know if anyone else does run disney.

Replies

• chunkytfg
    chunkytfg Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Plan on doing the Dopey challenge nest january assuming I can get a spot
  • superspork2
    superspork2 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the Pixie Challenge in May! But mine is going to be at Disneyland. I looked up the Everest Challenge and it looks like so much fun!! Disney puts on really fun races, good luck!
  • Nicci93
    Nicci93 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I've done the Royal Family 5k (Part of the Princess Half Marathon Weekend) when I worked at Disneyworld. I had a friend work the Everest challenge, but she didn't run it haha

I'm hoping to return to Disney to do the Disneyland Half in September :) Best of luck training!
  • SJD87
    SJD87 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thx guys, yea I can't wait this will be my 2nd year doing it but sadly the last since disney said it will be the last everest race. I just hope they have something close to it for next year. Fingers crossed for a Capt nemo themed 20k lol
  • gbel1975
    gbel1975 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    My wife and I did the Tower of Terror 10-Miler in October, 2013. We are doing the Princess Half this coming February. Only six weeks away and I've been dogging it. Gotta get serious now.

We've both been running for less than two years...started in March/April of 2013 when we decided to do the 10-miler that year.
  • SJD87
    SJD87 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Ugh yea it sucks there no tower of terror this year. Yea the everest we did last May was our first, we had a blast