Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Need friends for the long haul :)

Hi! Well I have 138 lbs to lose so you're going to see me around here for a while lol! I'm looking for friends here who plan on being here for the long haul like myself. I made a commitment to myself that I WILL lose this weight so I'd like to be able to talk with others and support you too :) Please add me or comment and I'll add you. Thanks and happy healthy eating! :)))

Replies

• roady29
    roady29 Posts: 86 Member
    You can add me...I will be around for a while...got 100 to lose
  • rmikebrown
    rmikebrown Posts: 3 Member
    I'm trying to figure this thing out on my iPhone. Can't figure out how to add a friend. I also made a mistake and guessed my initial weight and was off by 23 lbs. is there a way to reset or erase the first weight?

Mike
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    I am here for the long haul ...I promised myself I WILL NOT GIVE UP this time....I have 100 pounds to lose then I will re evaluate ....feel free to add me
  • roady29
    roady29 Posts: 86 Member
    Mike, I think if you log into MFP via computer instead of app you will be able.
  • murphyocean
    murphyocean Posts: 39 Member
    Great to hear of your goals and aspirations! Feel free to add me. :)
  • benich3043
    benich3043 Posts: 252 Member
    Feel free to add me.
  • DonnaJones7
    DonnaJones7 Posts: 99 Member
    Please add me as friend. Your post could have been right from me! I also have about 140 lbs to lose so will be here for a while! I WILL lose the weight.
    I need help with commitment after the first bit. Always good for a couple of weeks, then fall off/lose interest/make excuses/get busy.....
    I'm trying to focus on small goals and getting consistent.

Thanks!
  • VagablondViking
    VagablondViking Posts: 22 Member
    I have almost 100 pounds to lose. I'll be here a while. Add me, if you like.
  • kabarnes45
    kabarnes45 Posts: 89 Member
    You can add me. I am totally committed this year!
  • rmikebrown wrote: »
    I'm trying to figure this thing out on my iPhone. Can't figure out how to add a friend. I also made a mistake and guessed my initial weight and was off by 23 lbs. is there a way to reset or erase the first weight?

Mike

Try to enter on safari. This app need lots of improvement :(
  • Add me! I give motivation. I'll be here for a while too :/ lol
  • me1269
    me1269 Posts: 18 Member
    Hi! Well I have 138 lbs to lose so you're going to see me around here for a while lol! I'm looking for friends here who plan on being here for the long haul like myself. I made a commitment to myself that I WILL lose this weight so I'd like to be able to talk with others and support you too :) Please add me or comment and I'll add you. Thanks and happy healthy eating! :)))

• me1269
    me1269 Posts: 18 Member
    Hello all! Please feel free to add me. This is day one for me and I am going to need lots of support.
  • SnM4ever1111
    SnM4ever1111 Posts: 9 Member
    60 lbs to go here! Would love to be added by all. Need all the help & motivation I can get! :-)
  • shangrilamama
    shangrilamama Posts: 89 Member
    Feel free to add me. I don't have a lot to lose but I'm doing it very s l o w l y! I've been at this since March 2014 and have dropped 25lbs, numerous inches and have another 20lbs or so I'd like to lose. With this track record I'll be around for a while. :smile:
  • janettemcmahon18
    janettemcmahon18 Posts: 2 Member
    Add me, just starting and will be here awhile!
  • Angela7zFit
    Angela7zFit Posts: 53 Member
    Feel free to add me. I am here for the long haul. Have goal to achieve. We can do it together.
  • Add me!! I have a lot to lose too.
    The struggle is real :\