What's your craziest over indulging or binging food stories?! Dont be ashamed!

Options
2»

Replies

• gettinfitaus
    gettinfitaus Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    A litre of cookies and cream ice-cream washed down with 1.25L coke.
  • Carbsmakefat
    Carbsmakefat Posts: 89 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Eating an entire gallon of ice cream in one day. I've done this about three times. Orange dark chocolate.
  • Revonue
    Revonue Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Entire pint of Ben & Jerry's in one night...has happened more than once, lol.
    Also two Paula's Doughnuts in one night. Anyone in the WNY/ upstate NY area will know why this is considered a binge, lol. Chocolate cream filled, and NO regrets, lol.
  • tattygun
    tattygun Posts: 447 Member
    Options

Went on a big bike ride then went out to eat. The place had a burger eating challenge that comprised of 2x12oz patties, 2x southern fried chicken breasts, cheese, bacon, chilli con carne, onion rings and double fries. Ate that without pause then ordered dessert. I then had half a tub of B&J's when I got home. I was hungry that day.
  • JackKopCh
    JackKopCh Posts: 8,044 Member
    Options
    lisalips30 wrote: »
    i ate a whole pizza once by myself so i would not have to share with my brother when he got home from school... i threw up 10 minutes later.
    I eat a whole pizza every weekend and could probably finish a second :open_mouth:

I used to buy the £10 family buckets from KFC and eat it myself at my desk.... :sweat_smile:
  • Tantaluss
    Options
    I can eat 3, sometimes 4, McDonald's double cheeseburgers when I am hungover.
  • Benjinkan
    Benjinkan Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    About ten years ago I had a large Texas BBQ domino's pizza washed down with a whole tub of B&J cookie dough ice cream. To this day I have no idea how I managed it, but it was GOOD!
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    Lets see a really bad binge starts with 10+ alcohol drinks. NO beer. Then to Mcdonalds for 5-6 dollar menu sandwiches when they had more than just a cheeseburger

Also another binge was 14 slices of pizza.