Looking for lady friends with >10lbs to lose that like to lift weights :)

Options
2»

Replies

• tweekedgirl
    tweekedgirl Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I've just sent you a friend request :) I've only got about 3-5lbs I'd like to shift and starting weight training the last few months.
  • marysamezz
    marysamezz Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I have 15 more to lose, just starting lifting heavy probably 2 months ago. Anyone feel free to add me to support each other!!
  • lbride
    lbride Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I've "only" got 10 to lose (in quotes, b/c 10 is HARD HARD for me to lose). I hope to get back to weight lifting via a formal routine - Haven't had formal routine in (insert age of oldest child ha ha)
  • lynndot1
    lynndot1 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I would like to drop about 10 pounds to get my bodyfat % lower - I love lifting! It's pretty much my only exercise haha, I'm pretty lazy about cardio but I do enjoy the gym. I lifted almost every day in high school but college knocked it out of me - now that I'm in the "real world" I joined a gym a couple months back and have been slowly getting back into it.

I'm not stressing too much on how fast it takes me to lose it. As long as I'm not going "up" I don't care how long it takes to go "down." I'm only eating ~200 calories below maintenance right now so I don't expect to lose all ten for a few months, and that's fine.

Added :) And anyone else is more than welcome.
  • skiclimbdive
    skiclimbdive Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, anyone. ~8 lbs to lose and love weightlifting.
  • FalGoodwill
    FalGoodwill Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! Due my first baby anyday now (he was due on the 9th but is yet to arrive!) And I'm wanting to be back down to 10st, maybe less, before his blessing in March and so I'm looking for friends who can help support me with my 2st+ weight loss! X
  • HeySwoleSister
    HeySwoleSister Posts: 1,938 Member
    Options
    betharin wrote: »
    I have about 10 lbs to lose and just started lifting.

^^ This is me. Lost 12 pounds since Oct 1, been lifting for about a month now. Would like to lose 10 pounds more, or, to be more accurate, have the body size I had at that weight previously. (I understand that ultimately the numbers on the scale may be higher due to the muscle mass I'm working on...and IDGAF about pounds. I want the strength and the lower body fat %!)
  • SunshineKimL
    SunshineKimL Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have about 10 lbs. or so left and I love lifting. :)
  • terar21
    terar21 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have 5-10 more pounds depending on how I feel and have been lifting for a few months now.
  • bowlerae
    bowlerae Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    I have about 15-20 lbs to lose and enjoy weight lifting as well. Look forward to speaking with you ladies. Feel free to add me.