Trying hard. Looking for friends and supporters..

Options
Hi!

I cant exactly say im "new" to my fitness pal, ive been on and off this site for years. I always go at is like gang busters, lose 15-20 pounds, fall off the radar and come back on 30+ pounds. Its a vicious cycle, and i want it to stop. This time im dedicated. Its really time for me to get this done. I have a about 100 pounds to lose. :-O

I'll be totally honest. I cant say that im doing this strictly to be healthy. That's really an added bonus... honestly, im doing this because i hate the way i look in the mirror. I want to feel sexy, and be confident.

I dont know if im the only one out there who feels that way. I guess im just looking for people to "friend" be so we can support each other on this incredibly hard Journey!

Replies

• KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can do this! I would love to be friends, feel free to add me!
  • tloubkelley
    tloubkelley Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm tina add me to! To me losing weight makes u feel more confident and pretty. (Sexy 2.)! IT BRINGS OUT YOUR INNER SPARKLE!It's a choice we all make to change our life style for the better. U feel better about yourself and it makes others see the changes in you.And ya never know u might motivate someone else to do the same.Great sucess to u! I'm on this journey with ya girl! (*)
  • bhreann2011
    bhreann2011 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am exactly the same way. I just can't seem to stick to it. Now, I feel that I'm ready, I'm glad you are too!
  • ybcochrane
    ybcochrane Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me...i am the same too....and to be really honest it's even more the mirror telling me to loose weight than my health (although I know it should be the other way round)....I have been on and off for a couple of years too and had lost 20+ which has all come back on and now I am aiming to loose about 50lbs.....we can do this if we stick together and hold each other accountable. xx
  • FalGoodwill
    FalGoodwill Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! Due my first baby anyday now (he was due on the 9th but is yet to arrive!) And I'm wanting to be back down to 10st, maybe less, before his blessing in March and so I'm looking for friends who can help support me with my 2st+ weight loss! X
  • Elo165
    Elo165 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I feel like you're describing me!!! It's been such a struggle for me! It's hard to lose weight alone!. Feel free to add me.
  • ndixon1312
    Options
    I feel your pain! I've had this app for over a year in that time I Have had my first baby. Now I need to lose 5 stone. Never been this big but it's slowly crept on over last 3 years. Please feel free to add me think I need other people to motivate me xxx
  • kbailey011089
    kbailey011089 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the kind words and encouragement! Im really ready this time! Please feel free to add me! We can do this!!! :)
  • FalGoodwill
    FalGoodwill Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! Due my first baby anyday now (he was due on the 9th but is yet to arrive!) And I'm wanting to be back down to 10st, maybe less, before his blessing in March and so I'm looking for friends who can help support me with my 2st+ weight loss! X