100 pounds to lose. 2015 is my year!

Options
2»

Replies

• maews1
    maews1 Posts: 18
    Options
    Good luck DanielEast,anyone is welcome to add me too.I'm a little older,but still have to lose,for health reasons.suggested this website.The metabolism can slow down as you age.If, anyone is interested on adding me,I'm here.
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    You're at the right place... I've lost 100+ with the help of mfp. Feel free to add me.
  • I've tried. I don't know how.
  • dominicgamutan
    dominicgamutan Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request smith look fer it on your friends tab
  • hamminit
    hamminit Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • scottA216
    scottA216 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you. I would love to lose 100 in 2015. I am looking to lose a total of 115 Lbs. So far I have started out good for the year. I am using a plan right now that basically follows the required calorie intake that MFP recommends but has more protein and less carbs. I am down 12 pounds from the beginning of the year. Feel free to add me.
  • vicky_rigg_milner
    Options
    I would really like to add you guys to my friends list but when I try it just goes to the page to install the app! Please feel free to add me as I am new or let me know what I am doing wrong!
  • goldfishgoo
    goldfishgoo Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I would really like to add you guys to my friends list but when I try it just goes to the page to install the app! Please feel free to add me as I am new or let me know what I am doing wrong!

Ditto here! I am trying to figure out this too but I click the link and it goes nowhere. Any advice? :smiley:
  • XavierNusum
    XavierNusum Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Congrats on starting your journey! Good lock to you and feel free to add me. I'm on the road to getting rid of 75lbs myself
  • ladyfrog1178
    Options
    Hi I'm looking to lose 100 pound by the end of the year. I got married and have had a child within the last two years and have really let myself go and during this time I have not been paying attention to my diet and fitness. I'm now looking yo get back on track and want to be friends with anyone with the same goal of improving themselfs. Please add me and together we can all accomplish our goals!