my 21st birthday

Options
so I have finally come to it: I turn 21 at midnight! I dont know much about alcohol, and I havent tried much either, all I know is I prefer girly drinks. So, my question is, what should be my first legal drink??

Replies

• BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Go with a long island ice tea, you will love it.
  • mlbigfella
    mlbigfella Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    have a top 21st birthday hun, I spent mine in hospital so can't be much help lol
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

hahaha my boyfriend at the time I turned 21 took me to his fave bar at midnight and ordered me a long island ice tea then another and needless to say he was carrying me out of the bar 2 hrs later and we spent the night on his bathroom floor instead of his bed!!! ;) To the OP Happy Birthday and have a great time!
  • imogenboo
    imogenboo Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    If you haven't had much alcohol before than a long island ice tea will probably not be to your liking! I love girly drinks to so I would suggest either a woo woo, or a sex on the beach. A woo woo is Vodka, Peach Schnapps and Cranberry, and a Sex on the beach is the same but has orange juice as well!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
  • Kmchandl
    Kmchandl Posts: 19
    Options
    Sex on the Beach is pretty yummy!!!! Its got a few juices and vodka.

Peach schnapps
    Cranberry juice
    Orange Juice
    Vodka.

Its definitely a girly drink!!!!! :):)
  • imogenboo
    imogenboo Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Sex on the Beach is pretty yummy!!!! Its got a few juices and vodka.

Peach schnapps
    Cranberry juice
    Orange Juice
    Vodka.

Its definitely a girly drink!!!!! :):)

Hahaha, check my post just before yours! Obviously great minds think alike! (extremely good choice though)
  • suemar74
    suemar74 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Malibu Rum and pineapple juice OR a white russian. But don't get 'em both together because that's just nasty, hehehe.

And you MUST get a pina colada at the track when you go to NY this summer. You hafta. It's a rule...I just made it one :)
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    Do a car bomb. Girly drinks will make you sick. :sick:
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Blow job...it's a drink I swear. a shot. Hmm...this still sounds bad.

Let me put it this way...you don't have to count the amount of protein in this shot.
  • My3Rayz
    My3Rayz Posts: 373
    Options

That's kinda mean...if she's not a big drinker, she'll be hurting later.

Having said that...they are super good :drinker:
  • jen31889
    jen31889 Posts: 121
    Options
    This isn't a bar drink, but this tastes good: a diet sunkist or some orange pop with pinnacle whip cream vodka. It tastes like a cream sickle.
  • T0RIEELIZABETH
    Options
    Yea I've heard rumors about long islands. Sex on the beach sounds amaazing!
    and suemar: not sure how I feel about drinking with my parents quite yet. Lol
  • albragg
    albragg Posts: 55
    Options
    have a long island, they are delicious, but just don't go overboard! i love bellinis too!!!
  • T0RIEELIZABETH
    Options
    have a top 21st birthday hun, I spent mine in hospital so can't be much help lol

aww that stinks :/ Thank you!
  • T0RIEELIZABETH
    Options

Let me put it this way...you don't have to count the amount of protein in this shot.

Lol
  • TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 614 Member
    Options

Ha ha ha thanks I needed that right now and you are oh so right!! Love blow jobs! lol!
    Purple hooters and Red headed sluts aren't bad either.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options

Ha ha ha thanks I needed that right now and you are oh so right!! Love blow jobs! lol!
    Purple hooters and Red headed sluts aren't bad either.
    *kitten*...hooters...sluts. I like that menu.
  • T0RIEELIZABETH
    Options
    thanks everyone for the ideas, I'm totally new at this!

now, anyone want to help me narrow it down to something that wont kill me, as I have a final tomorrow at 10:30 am :/
  • kateistoned
    kateistoned Posts: 116
    Options
    There's a shot called a "lemon drop" that's super delicious, not sure what's in it. I also love a sugar-free red bull and vodka, lower calories (in the world of drinking) and gives you energy to stay up and PAR-TAY! Also, gin and juice (OJ) - but only if you wanna feel like Snoop Dogg :)

But if you haven't drank much before, be careful with shots! Maybe just get a mixed drink to sip on instead of knocking back shot after shot after shot (although since it is your 21st birthday...).
  • T0RIEELIZABETH
    Options
    I ended up getting 2 fuzzy navels, which sounds awful, but it was the best thing ever! and didnt treat me too terribly but I definitely couldnt walk in a straight line :)