gotolam Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    MrM27 wrote: »
    gotolam wrote: »
    lesleyta wrote: »
    I'd wait a couple more weeks and weigh yourself then, and I expect you'll see the number on the scale go down. One week isn't that long really. I usually only weigh myself once a month.

I wish I was like that - I'm a daily weigher! But take my official weight weekly.

For what it's worth, people who weigh daily tend to lose weight more quickly. Or people who lose weight more quickly tend to weigh more frequently. It isn't clear which it is.
    Where did you get that "fact" from?

Seriously, right? Random statement with no backup. Secondly, it's not about losing weight quickly. It's about losing it and KEEPING it off. Weighing daily is the habit of chronic dieters - people who clearly are not able to KEEP weight off.

lol @Random statement with no backup about random statement with no backup. Weighing daily could perhaps be the habit of chronic maintainers as well.

She never made a claim. If you have anything to support the original users claim them feel free to share instead of just being a WK.

She didn't definitively say "Weighing daily is the habit of chronic dieters - people who clearly are not able to KEEP weight off." ???

Ok.

Awwww. Look at you, you got upset with me and flagged my post. Adorable.

You do realize more than just one person uses this website right? I don't flag, and i can't imagine a world in which i would get upset with what you have to say.
  • gotolam
    gotolam Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    lesleyta wrote: »
    I'd wait a couple more weeks and weigh yourself then, and I expect you'll see the number on the scale go down. One week isn't that long really. I usually only weigh myself once a month.

I wish I was like that - I'm a daily weigher! But take my official weight weekly.

For what it's worth, people who weigh daily tend to lose weight more quickly. Or people who lose weight more quickly tend to weigh more frequently. It isn't clear which it is.
    Where did you get that "fact" from?

Seriously, right? Random statement with no backup. Secondly, it's not about losing weight quickly. It's about losing it and KEEPING it off. Weighing daily is the habit of chronic dieters - people who clearly are not able to KEEP weight off.

lol @Random statement with no backup about random statement with no backup. Weighing daily could perhaps be the habit of chronic maintainers as well.

She never made a claim. If you have anything to support the original users claim them feel free to share instead of just being a WK.

She didn't definitively say "Weighing daily is the habit of chronic dieters - people who clearly are not able to KEEP weight off." ???

Ok.

Awwww. Look at you, you got upset with me and flagged my post. Adorable.

You do realize more than just one person uses this website right? I don't flag, and i can't imagine a world in which i would get upset with what you have to say.

But i see now that my post has also been flagged. Guess i could accuse you of that as well. Very nice deflection.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I flagged you for derailing this whole thread to talk about this nonsense actually. (so you might want to apologize for continuing to hijack the thread and make unfounded accusations)

OP - you got lots of great advice, I hope you found some gems to help you along the way!