60lbs by summer!

Options
My name's Justine and I'm a 20yr old female from Canada. Over the past 5 years I've been dealing with some pretty heavy personal stuff. Hospital stays, mental illness, the whole shabang. In the past 2 and a half months I have gained 40lbs due to changes in my medication. Due to this my depression and anxiety have worsened, my self-esteem is down the toilet, and physically I feel like crap. So I'm determined to change this year! I've lost 8lbs since I downloaded this app and decided to get my life back on track. In total I'd like to lose around 60lbs, and at the rate I'm currently losing weight I'm hoping to have reached my goal by mid-summer. Anybody out there, especially close to my age, feel free to add me. I would like some new friends to support and to help support me, not just with the weight loss, but life in general! I wish you all the best of luck!

Replies

• Marchmallow
    Marchmallow Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'd love to lose 60lbs! I'm in! :)
  • woznube7
    woznube7 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I also would like to lose 60lbs by summer. Adding both of you!
  • YoWhadup
    YoWhadup Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure I have my diary set so that my friends can see it, it might help spark some ideas! I don't eat very much though; I've always had a low metabolism so a little food goes a long way for me. Feel free to message me anytime, about anything! I only have Internet a few times a week, but I'll get back to you once I see it (:
  • aliciajkerr
    aliciajkerr Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as all of you! 60 lbs by summer would be great. My diary is shared as well. I love seeing other peoples use of calories and stealing their ideas for meals!
  • nelliiann
    nelliiann Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    You can do ! All is possible