Sex and calorie burns

Options
1235»

Replies

• fitbit8
    fitbit8 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Gulzilly wrote: »
    Gia- we are currently enrolling for participants to be part of the control group. Please note this is not a blind nor a double blind study. Would you care to partner Fitbit? He's currently flying solo.

Yes I need a partner:(
  • jessicapk
    jessicapk Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    gP4Btmo.png

LOVE THIS!!!!!!
  • Butrovich
    Butrovich Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    B6hOEcTCYAAXQL3.jpg
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    Chieflrg wrote: »
    Who has time to put on a HRM when clothes are being ripped and bodies are being slammed against walls...

*161 cals*

Oooh yeah!! If you're place don't look like a tornado hit it once you're done, you're doing it wrong!! :smiling_imp:
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    jessicapk wrote: »
    gP4Btmo.png

It's the most fun I've ever had on a "walk." ;-)
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    Never tried. Of course, one must be getting laid on a regular basis to actually track said calories. :|
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    I don't think I've ever had sex worthy of 1k cals!

I'm sorry to hear that!

• jaymvita
    jaymvita Posts: 5,787 Member
    Options
    Fitbit what are we talking about?
    I highly doubt Jay needs any Sildenafil!

Where are the trials to take place? Do we need to bring anything? Some wine? Chilled strawberries etc? I want to make sure the lab is properly equipped. Will we be taking seismic readings as well? Imoact collision measurements? Projectile distance, force and coverage? I don't want to leave anything out of the equation. Important work being done here.
  • Boccellin
    Boccellin Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I wore my heart rate monitor on two occasions, one with him on top, one with me on top. When he was on top, I barely burned anything, about 23 calories. When I was on top, it was about 114.
  • MuscleAndMascara
    MuscleAndMascara Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    It all depends on how much work you put into it, just like everything else ;)
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    gP4Btmo.png

I don't think I've every laughed that hard sitting at my desk. :) Thank you for a good laugh