Want to lose 30 lbs. Anyone females want to do this with me?

Options
Hey out there. I'm 26 and need/want to lose about 30 pounds. I'd really like to find another woman in about the same situation that could be daily motivation and help for each other. I've started this many times and never gotten past losing 5lbs, so I'd like that to change. Keeping a daily diary isn't enough accountability for me, I'd like someone to be accountable to. Anyone in?

Replies

• woznube7
    woznube7 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have 60 to lose! You can ever have enough friends and support!
  • Cmf12170
    Cmf12170 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Right there with you, have about 50 to lose.
  • nelliiann
    nelliiann Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Add me im aiming to lose 35-40
  • Clawsal
    Clawsal Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Hello. I am 24 and looking to lose 30 pounds. Preferably before the end of June.
  • mariemalinowski
    Options
    Hi I'm 23 and have 40 pounds to lose I need the motivation just as much as u ! Trust me
  • NoMoreFatDays
    Options
    Hi! I'm 21 and want to lose 44 lbs. I've sent you a friend request!
    Any else please feel free to add me :)
  • cds_momto3
    cds_momto3 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a request! I'm 33... trying to lose 30 pounds.
  • blktngldhrt
    blktngldhrt Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 with about 30lbs left to lose. I've lost 21 since October.
  • twebster2
    twebster2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Everyone could use the motivation, including myself!
  • MFPMol
    MFPMol Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I would love to add some more like-minded friends :) Feel free to add me. 25 Year Old, want to lose 30-35
  • drummi17
    drummi17 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hiiii, I'm 22 and need to lose more than you (about 66 pounds) but please, add me! :)
  • Behindthesehazeleyes96
    Options
    Hey I'll be 36 this Month recently gained 25 lbs and need to lose about 30 please add me :)
  • MarziPanda95
    MarziPanda95 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Anyone can always feel free to add me. I started with 71lbs to lose, lost 43 so now 28lbs to go!
  • Melanee2005
    Melanee2005 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm quite a bit older than you at 43 but as a starting goal I'd like to lose 40lbs. I'd like to lose more but as an initial target I'd like to lose this, then take stock and lose a bit more! I don't want to set a big target but prefer smaller more achievable weight loss targets that aren't too daunting.

If anyone is in a similar boat please feel free to add me!
  • WranglerMichelle
    WranglerMichelle Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 and have about 20-30 more pounds to lose. I'll add you! :smile:
  • samanthamc2009
    Options
    I'm new here and have no idea what I'm doing haha but I'm 23 and need to lose about 60lbs could really do with the help and support! Xx
  • denabbot1
    denabbot1 Posts: 7 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hi there. I am 41 and I have 41 lbs to lose by the time Im 42 :)
    I started Jan 1st and I am already a lil' discouraged but I'm not giving up!
    I have my portions under control, I have not had wine in 13 days lol and I am exercising but everyone I am competing against is kicking my butt :(
    I cant use any tips and encouragement ya got ;)
  • evitaevita12
    evitaevita12 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me:)
  • CostaRica120
    CostaRica120 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 and looking to lose 30! Would love support....anyone else that wants to add too, let's do it up!
  • jad2678
    jad2678 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey, I am 27 and I have 89 pounds to lose. I have been going back and forth for years and really need some help and support to keep me in line and motivated to once and for all get this weight off! Feel free to add me if ya like :)