Want to lose 30 lbs. Anyone females want to do this with me?

2»

Replies

• Kimberlymae43
    Kimberlymae43 Posts: 2 Member
    I am happy to join Yall my first goal is 70 and a wedding dress to fit in :)
  • I would love to join! My name is Victoria, I'm 25 years old and my first goal is to lose ten pounds but my overall goal is to lose 80. :)
  • skramer13
    skramer13 Posts: 70 Member
    Hello! I'm 25 and want to lose at least 30-35 pounds, too, so I'll send you a friend request. Anyone else, feel free to add me! :)
  • D I'd love to join you. I am 29 years old. My goal is to lose 30 pounds also. I'm looking for the right kind of friends and motivation also. Please bug me!! :D
  • emmadodds44
    emmadodds44 Posts: 19 Member
    I'm new to this, but I'm 20 years old and looking to law about 30 pounds! Could do with the support :)
  • sarah0801
    sarah0801 Posts: 19 Member
    Hi, add me too I've got about 45 to lose.
  • Hi I'm michelle and want to loose about the same nearly lost 75 pound up to now so feel free to add me strength in numbers lol xxx
  • latinplayachick
    latinplayachick Posts: 5 Member
    You can add me as well. I'm finally seriously trying to watch what I'm eating and getting some exercise. Its working so I'm dedicated. Can use all the support I can get! :)
  • zoeyzore
    zoeyzore Posts: 13 Member
    edited January 2015
    25 years old here and have 30 pounds left to go as well! Anyone is free to add me!
  • jmarie1025
    jmarie1025 Posts: 114 Member
    I'm 34, have 25 lbs to lose! Feel free to add me!
  • I'll join you
  • Feel free to ad me as I don't know how to add people
  • lsmolinski
    lsmolinski Posts: 5 Member
    I am in I have been off the wagon since summer, looking to get back in the zone and have a thin summer. I have 36 lbs to lose.
  • I'm looking to lose 30-40 as well... let get it!
  • I'm 25 & have 30 lb to lose as well!
  • ID LOVE TO JOIN LOOKING FOR SAME SUPPORT :)
  • Rachray143
    Rachray143 Posts: 9 Member
    I am 32 looking to lose 30 pounds also. Did this last year lost the weight and fell off gained it right back. Here we go again!