Missing updates from my timeline

Options
Amy1989
Amy1989 Posts: 3
edited January 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hi,
Not sure if anyone can help..
When I complete my diary for the day it doesn't show on my timeline. All that is available to see on my timeline is weight lost, who I've made friends with, how many days I've logged in or exercise completed. So my friends cannot see what I've eaten as no diary available.
I've checked settings and nothing is private?

Replies

• sodakat
    sodakat Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Make sure the boxes are checked next to everything you want to broadcast, on this page:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/account/news_feed_settings

• davert123
    davert123 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    are you using an app or the web interface ? I've been having a hell of a game with the android app on my S4. In the end I completely uninstalled it and then reinstalled it and it looks like its working again now. Good luck
  • SrMaggalicious
    SrMaggalicious Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    if you're not eating enough, MFP will not post it...I do intermittent fasting and alternate day fasting, and on my two days I only eat 500 cals, (the others I eat maintenance - all evens out at the end of the week), it won't log it...but I complete it anyway. They feel it 'promotes unhealthy eating'. so their feature doesn't recognize total weekly cals, only daily cals, and if you eat under 1000, I think, they won't post it.
  • Amy1989
    Options
    if you're not eating enough, MFP will not post it...I do intermittent fasting and alternate day fasting, and on my two days I only eat 500 cals, (the others I eat maintenance - all evens out at the end of the week), it won't log it...but I complete it anyway. They feel it 'promotes unhealthy eating'. so their feature doesn't recognize total weekly cals, only daily cals, and if you eat under 1000, I think, they won't post it.

Arr this makes sense! The days I've don't exercise in not eating the added calories so maybe that's why it won't post?
  • Amy1989
    Amy1989 Posts: 3
    edited January 2015
    Options
    davert123 wrote: »
    are you using an app or the web interface ? I've been having a hell of a game with the android app on my S4. In the end I completely uninstalled it and then reinstalled it and it looks like its working again now. Good luck

Tried this and doesn't work, I'm using an iPhone 6?