Need friends for the long haul :)

Options
Hi! Well I have 138 lbs to lose so you're going to see me around here for a while lol! I'm looking for friends here who plan on being here for the long haul like myself. I made a commitment to myself that I WILL lose this weight so I'd like to be able to talk with others and support you too :) Please add me or comment and I'll add you. Thanks and happy healthy eating! :)))

Replies

• roady29
    roady29 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You can add me...I will be around for a while...got 100 to lose
  • rmikebrown
    rmikebrown Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to figure this thing out on my iPhone. Can't figure out how to add a friend. I also made a mistake and guessed my initial weight and was off by 23 lbs. is there a way to reset or erase the first weight?

Mike
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    I am here for the long haul ...I promised myself I WILL NOT GIVE UP this time....I have 100 pounds to lose then I will re evaluate ....feel free to add me
  • roady29
    roady29 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Mike, I think if you log into MFP via computer instead of app you will be able.
  • murphyocean
    murphyocean Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Great to hear of your goals and aspirations! Feel free to add me. :)
  • benich3043
    benich3043 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • DonnaJones7
    DonnaJones7 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Please add me as friend. Your post could have been right from me! I also have about 140 lbs to lose so will be here for a while! I WILL lose the weight.
    I need help with commitment after the first bit. Always good for a couple of weeks, then fall off/lose interest/make excuses/get busy.....
    I'm trying to focus on small goals and getting consistent.

Thanks!
  • VagablondViking
    VagablondViking Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have almost 100 pounds to lose. I'll be here a while. Add me, if you like.
  • kabarnes45
    kabarnes45 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I am totally committed this year!
  • jenfigmar
    Options
    rmikebrown wrote: »
    I'm trying to figure this thing out on my iPhone. Can't figure out how to add a friend. I also made a mistake and guessed my initial weight and was off by 23 lbs. is there a way to reset or erase the first weight?

Mike

Try to enter on safari. This app need lots of improvement :(
  • jenfigmar
    Options
    Add me! I give motivation. I'll be here for a while too :/ lol
  • me1269
    me1269 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi! Well I have 138 lbs to lose so you're going to see me around here for a while lol! I'm looking for friends here who plan on being here for the long haul like myself. I made a commitment to myself that I WILL lose this weight so I'd like to be able to talk with others and support you too :) Please add me or comment and I'll add you. Thanks and happy healthy eating! :)))

• me1269
    me1269 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello all! Please feel free to add me. This is day one for me and I am going to need lots of support.
  • SnM4ever1111
    SnM4ever1111 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    60 lbs to go here! Would love to be added by all. Need all the help & motivation I can get! :-)
  • shangrilamama
    shangrilamama Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I don't have a lot to lose but I'm doing it very s l o w l y! I've been at this since March 2014 and have dropped 25lbs, numerous inches and have another 20lbs or so I'd like to lose. With this track record I'll be around for a while. :smile:
  • janettemcmahon18
    janettemcmahon18 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me, just starting and will be here awhile!
  • Angela7zFit
    Angela7zFit Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am here for the long haul. Have goal to achieve. We can do it together.
  • lyssamonique20
    Options
    Add me!! I have a lot to lose too.
    The struggle is real :\