Need friends who are serious about loosing weight

Options
I have been on this app for about a week now and have had some good and bad calorie days. I need friends who are on this daily and serious about loosing weight, someone to share tips for those bad days and encourage me on those good days...Anyone who can help please friend me.

Replies

• ka_brerah
    Options
    I need to lose 20 lbs. We could support each other if u wish?
  • gomezdiana06
    gomezdiana06 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Sounds good ka_brerah :D
  • cholden33
    Options
    Add me!!!! I'm serious about dropping pounds too!!!!
  • hchappell0001
    Options
    I'm in!! I've started and have been going strong for about 4 days now. Tonight at work the temptation was too hard. I had a mini cupcake! I need you ladies! 25 more lbs to my goal weight!
  • olie62
    olie62 Posts: 1
    Options
    I have about 7 kilos to go, any support would b appreciated!!
  • walkonfire5
    walkonfire5 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Hi paul here, il help you im on here every day logging in my calories i need to lose 110 pounds so i have one long tough hill to climb

Hey you can do this, how about you give up something like money give some money abit of money mind something that would hit you to a family remember or friend you need that something in the back of your mind helping to make it worth while. And also on your phone tablet laptop or even on your wall stick up a pic of a so overweight person they have been stuck bed bound for years and look at it every day you dont wanna be like that end up bed bound that pushes you that little bit more when your in need of that candy bar or whatever the idea of being bed bound and losing a ton of money. You can do this its about the small things enjoy yourself take up new healthy hobbies. Rewire your brain to think healthy over time your do it. Best of luck
    Paul
  • sparklecomet
    sparklecomet Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm serious about losing weight as well! I have a wedding to go to in August and I want to be slim and trim for it!! Can I add you all as friends? I would appreciate if you guys added me as well!
  • walkonfire5
    Options
    I'm serious about losing weight as well! I have a wedding to go to in August and I want to be slim and trim for it!! Can I add you all as friends? I would appreciate if you guys added me as well!

Hey there, your more than welcome to add me as a friend
    Only just downloaded this app and dont know where the add friend bottom is yet hehe but all the merrier. Best of luck with reaching your goal. You can do it

Paul
  • simon2202
    simon2202 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys my first post on here, i want to lose at least 3 stone, i have been updating my fittness a lot the last couple of days, like your selves i would to add freinds who are doing the same as its good to see other people working hard to thier goals and motivate me to do the same, so add me simon2202. :)
  • sparklecomet
    sparklecomet Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I added both of you! =)
  • Sarahland
    Sarahland Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm not new to MFP, but recently came back to it after a long break. I continued to lose weight without MFP, but have hit a plateau and wanted to start logging my food again in hopes of breaking through. I've lost 90 lbs so far (started at 275 and currently at 184) and I'm about 35 lbs from my goal weight. Feel free to add me! :smiley:
  • walkonfire5
    Options
    Sarahland wrote: »
    Hi everyone. I'm not new to MFP, but rethelcback to it after a long break. I continued to lose weight without MFP, but have hit a plateau and wanted to start logging my food again in hopes of breaking through. I've lost 90 lbs so far (started at 275 and currently at 184) and I'm about 35 lbs from my goal weight. Feel free to add me! :smiley:

Hey there, congratulations on the amazing weight loss. Just Readjust your calories goal intake and your reach your goal

More than welcome to add me
  • GrandmaSteph408
    Options
    Hi! Please count me in. I am very serious about losing weight and getting healthier. I have A LOT of weight to lose but I am trying to take it one day at a time. I need friends who we can support each other on this journey.
  • jnjmollette
    jnjmollette Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this, but I would b willing to help! We could support each other! :)
  • mjdani1
    mjdani1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I go to the gym 4-5 days a week and watch my diet. I am doing it on my own, but would like the support a group offers. I have about 30 lbs to lose.
  • Khovde07
    Khovde07 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Add me! I've got a lot of weight to lose and I struggle with self motivation. I would love to encourage/congratulate you and gain some encouragement back!
  • hcanders77
    Options
    You are welcome to add me- I will send you a request in a second-Willing to help any way that I can!
    - Holly
  • CoachPriscilla
    Options
    I hear you! It is so hard to stay on track. Having an accountability group to check in is critical to your success! There are days when I totally feel like skipping my workout but I know that if I don't, my group will get on me!! I belong to a group right now that posts a weekly workout challenge for all its members (140+) as of today. We all cheer each other on and hold each other accountable. FR me!
  • GingerbreadCandy
    GingerbreadCandy Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Add me! :) I am nearing an important milestone for me (going under 60kg/130 lbs), and planning to lose another 5kg/11lbs after that, and will need pleeenty of help to not settle!

I especially need someone to help me kick back into gear after periods of break (such as now after holidays and christmas and all that) and stick to my objectives.
  • Pennyfullerton
    Options
    Hi please add me, I'm new to this app so don't no how to add people. I'm desperate to lose weight for my brothers wedding on March.