Im addicted to unhealthy foods, HELP!

Options
2»

Replies

• QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    For me, thermogenics that supress the appetite really helped me stop obcessing about food.

What is this witchcraftery of which you speak? (Nice pic of your familiar btw!)

• missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    QuietBloom wrote: »
    For me, thermogenics that supress the appetite really helped me stop obcessing about food.

What is this witchcraftery of which you speak? (Nice pic of your familiar btw!)

Pills, including one that can kill you through overheating your body.
  • mscheesy77
    mscheesy77 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I am too girl... But what I did was not stop eating it but instead ate what I wanted but with moderation... Plus I got myself a foodie and exercise coach. She's a vegetarian so she can offer what I really hate to eat, but shows me how to make it taste yummy. We keep a constant log of what we both eat and take pix of what we eat on WhatsApp. We also encourage each other or more like she encourages me to exercise like running, jogging, zumba classes anything to get me OUT of the house away from the fridge or to prevent those boardem eating hours... She has also been teaching me how to speed up my metabolism. We've been doing this for a week now and I've lost 5 pounds. So I know what she's doing for me is helping me.
    So if you can find a person, friend or family who will seriously be willing to help you like the way I've mentioned take advantage girl... Trust me you're worth it!! :)