Hello!

Options
I'm just starting out with myfitness pal. I was on Weight Watchers for 2 months and didn't lose a pound! I have insulin resistance so this is a great site that helps me manage my carb/protein intake. Hopefully I'll have more success here!

Replies

• tigger2009
    tigger2009 Posts: 66
    Options
    Good luck to you! This is a good tool to help you see what you eat and exercise. It has helped me see the light! I still have a long way to go but it is a good journey to be on!
  • gonnabeskinny2011
    Options
    Hi was a ww fan, joined here monday and so far lost 6lbs, its better than ww i think. Not got the munchies either!!!! Add me if you want .....good luck x
  • wvmark41
    wvmark41 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck.

I've been at this for four months and lost 40 pounds... I didn't see or feel results for a couple of months, but now I get excited about getting up for my cardio workout every morning and look forward to stepping on the scales. It's fun now.

The support you receive on this website if fabulous. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.
  • wvmark41
    wvmark41 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck.

I've been at this for four months and lost 40 pounds... I didn't see or feel results for a couple of months, but now I get excited about getting up for my cardio workout every morning and look forward to stepping on the scales. It's fun now.

The support you receive on this website if fabulous. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.