Facebook Support

Options
My boyfriend & I have had great weight loss success over the last 4 months; however, we've decided to start living even healthier. Since January we've been eating LOTS of processed, high sugar foods. I was always concerned more with calories & making sure everything was low-fat/fat-free. I've learned to pay more attention to the ingredients & sugar in food, rather than the calories. Since we started eliminating sugar, we have felt even better.. and lost more weight! Because we've had so much success, I've decided to change career paths (from Psychology to Nutrition). Any day now I will be receiving my books in the mail to help me study for the 2 certifications I will be receiving this summer: "Nutrition & Wellness Consultant" and "Weight Management Consultant". My boyfriend has created a Facebook page (separate from his personal one) that is dedicated to living healthy. We are both administrators for the page & post everything from photos, helpful tips, magazine articles, and information on what's working for us. Feel free to "Like" the page if you're needing some motivation or would like to ask any questions. The page is called "The Diary of a Healthy Lifestyle".

Replies

• Cortni27
    Cortni27 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Sounds cool- where can I find it?
  • meghan171
    meghan171 Posts: 80
    Options
    Sounds cool- where can I find it?

Sorry, forgot to add the most important part in! Haha just added it. The Diary of a Healthy Lifestyle is the name of his page.
  • jojogirl
    jojogirl Posts: 99
    Options
    **like**
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Done :) I love getting motivational and informational tips on my feed! Thanks!
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    Thanx!!! Will look for it!!!
  • yankeefamily05
    Options
    great page! just liked it:)
  • meghan171
    meghan171 Posts: 80
    Options
    Thanks SO much to all of you who have "liked" the page! I didn't expect to see that many people interested in it! Feel free to post things you find interesting or helpful for others. We are trying to spread as much helpful nutrition & fitness information as possible! :)