What do you do for a living

Replies

• Sweetsluv
    Sweetsluv Posts: 2,260 Member
    I'm a superhero
  • jouttie
    jouttie Posts: 109 Member
    Which fools don't appreciate firefighters?! Hats off to you lads! They'll be sorry when their house is on fire and you have become a... dunno, greengrocer or something.
    I work as a translator, German to English, free-lance, which is why I am hanging around on here instead of tucking into the next job!
    I like the hours, the pay is miserable however. And there is always a ton of paperwork.
  • mistere627
    mistere627 Posts: 35 Member
    edited January 2015
    Licensed insurance agent in Texas and all reciprocal states, work in the insurance industry but on the claims side.
  • jazzxdaisy
    jazzxdaisy Posts: 49 Member
    telesales :( but working hard to get promoted up and away from the bloody desk xo
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,817 Member
    I work as an Assistant Director in Employee Relations with the Department of Education.
  • donnysoule
    donnysoule Posts: 1,185 Member
    Day Job: Automotive Supervisor for MBTA Main Repair Facility Night: own a DJ/Karaoke business
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Slave to the system.
  • Im a project manager for a large Broadcast and media company in the UK.
  • nikkituck56
    nikkituck56 Posts: 31 Member
    I'm a middle school cafeteria manager.
  • ltuininga1
    ltuininga1 Posts: 1 Member
    I do tech support for a computer software company which means I'm sitting all day. I try to exercise at least 20min a night.
  • BigT555
    BigT555 Posts: 2,067 Member
    student currently, going through for architecture. which is great cause now i can spell architecture correctly without having to think about it too much
  • FitMom136
    FitMom136 Posts: 720 Member
    I'm a stay at home mom. Also just got certified to teach Turbo Kick. Can't wait to get started
  • margelizard
    margelizard Posts: 89 Member
    Centre Coordinator for an education company. Mostly a desk job, but kinda interesting :)
  • chancie72
    chancie72 Posts: 270 Member
    I am a security officer in a hospital.
  • Kymsanity
    Kymsanity Posts: 27 Member
    I run a company producing animated video content for marketing/advertising purposes...me and my lovely little creative team build cartoons all day :smile:
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Kymsanity wrote: »
    I run a company producing animated video content for marketing/advertising purposes...me and my lovely little creative team build cartoons all day :smile:

Dreamjob -dies-
  • lessbounce
    lessbounce Posts: 250 Member
    I'm an Availbility Manager it's an IT thing - I try to predict the future of large IT systems
  • version45
    version45 Posts: 35 Member
    I'm an engineer and cofounder of a tech startup. Not a lot of downtime for health, cooking, or fitness, but I'm trying!
  • eemmerson929
    eemmerson929 Posts: 27 Member
    IT research - desk jockey
  • wolf2000
    wolf2000 Posts: 18 Member
    Pastor and Civil Engineer/Land Surveyor