54 lbs down now for the next 37lbs! :)

blondie_0514
blondie_0514 Posts: 3
edited 12:21AM in Introduce Yourself
Hey y’all, I’m a military wife whose already lost 54lbs. It wasn’t easy but all I have left to lose to get to my first big goal is less then 40lbs. I’m trying to drop at least 15-20 lbs before my husband deploys again. I know it won’t be easy but I know I can do it! I am looking for fellow members looking to lose weight and will help motivate me. I need active friends on here who logs what they eat, and their exercise. If you want please add me so we can motivate each other. Thanks for reading. :)

Replies

• cjjones007
    cjjones007 Posts: 602
    That's phenomenal work! We are here for you and I would be happy to help motivate you!!!

PS: Thank you to you and your husband for what you do for us!!!
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Welcome!
  • danamfinn
    danamfinn Posts: 77
    That is amazing, keep up the great work!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    I will add you for extra support/encouraement. My diary is open to the public so feel free to view anytime.
  • dawnw30
    dawnw30 Posts: 270
    You can add me! I'm getting closer every day to my 2nd mini goal which is 50 pounds lost....Any encouragement is greatly appreciated and given back as well! : ) You're doing a great job!! :flowerforyou:
  • MarkNH
    MarkNH Posts: 65 Member
    Awesome Job with your achievements to date - I'm here to help support and keep you motivated !!!

If you want, please feel free to send a friend request . . .

Mark
  • lilabette
    lilabette Posts: 21
    Congrats on your weight loss so far! Thats quite an achievement, keep up your great habits and you will def meet your goal!
This discussion has been closed.