2years Post RNY surgery & need to shed 15lbs

Options
Hi everyone.im looking for support & new friends who are on the same journey to lose weight. Add me

Replies

• bdazzling06
    bdazzling06 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! Same here I am a year and a half post surgery. I would like to loose a little more weight but need to tone up. I need motivation to get to the gym, it's so cold here I have soooo many excuses lol!!! I ordered PiYo DVDs yesterday and can't wait until they get here. Is anyone doing anything different this year?
  • ChristinaDowling
    ChristinaDowling Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm a very slow loser - by my standards and I haven't really started to exercise.. I'd like to get to know some folks as well. I had surgery 11/4/2014.
  • skinnyminime5
    skinnyminime5 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Friend me!
    I got the lapband a few years ago. I lost over 100lbs but after a Slight unfill I am 23lbs higher than I want to me. So far since I have come back the MFPs I have lost 3 lbs. I was worrying about 23lbs, I almost forgot how far I have come. I love motivational friends, it makes this process easier.

Good luck to all of us!
  • CoraGregoryCPA
    CoraGregoryCPA Posts: 1,087 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I'm 9 years post RNY and I need to lose 15 lbs too! 20 would be ideal, but I'd be very content with 15.
  • 1determinesista
    1determinesista Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 years out had a baby time to lose about 25lbs to get back to my goal weight.