Need friends who are serious about loosing weight

Options

Replies

• Pennyfullerton
    Options
    ka_brerah wrote: »
    I need to lose 20 lbs. We could support each other if u wish?
    Hi please add me, I'm new to this app so don't no how to add people. I'm desperate to lose weight for my brothers wedding on March.
  • Canwehugnow
    Canwehugnow Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I am serious about losing weight.
    FR sent.
  • Steph1015
    Steph1015 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Anyone please add me:) I need accountability and have about 50 pounds to reach my goal.
  • Charityn12
    Options
    I am in!
    Let's make a monthly Weightloss Challenge Team, in that way we can reload constantly.
    4weeks_zpsb7f525b6.jpg
  • Atrocity108
    Atrocity108 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you would like :) im logging every day!
  • laura2813
    laura2813 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Anyone can certainly add me. I've been on MFP before and did great. I feel off the wagon when I took a cruise with my husband but decided I needed to get back to it so when I buy clothes they are the size I want to wear and not the size I have to wear. lol
    Good luck everyone....
  • msalis1
    Options
    Hello! I have a 14 day streak going and working out with the Tone It Up Nutrition Plan. Just remember to eat "Lean & Green" to include all of your lean proteins and veggies at every meal! Stay away from starches after 3pm. I also have the Couch to 5K app that I do every day, hoping to run my first 5K in March...I hate running, but this app makes it bearable! You can add me and check out what I eat and the exercises I'm doing daily. I haven't seen any change on the scale yet, but feel great and have a lot of energy.
  • scmom2boyz
    scmom2boyz Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 13 & have logged in everyday. I'm serious & have to stop this yo-yo dieting that haunts me! We can motivate & help each other. We got this!!!!! Anyone can add me...never to much support
  • Charityn12
    Options
    Diana I sent you a pm :)
  • klatonic2014
    Options
    I'm having trouble with my cravings! But this app is helping me.
  • Charityn12
    Options
    Lunch
  • morganeats
    morganeats Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well :)
  • terrijayne
    terrijayne Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    ive never been so serious about anything in my life. my beautiful daughter gave me the best pressie on xmas day . she announced her and her hubby were going to have a baby. my first grandchild! i am NOT GOING TO BE FAT NANNA!!! so yup pretty damn serious. feel free to add me
  • katieperry13
    katieperry13 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm looking for supportive friends too! Been using the app for a week and a half, and have had good results so far. But those whoopie pies are the devil and are call my my name!!

• Amandatorie
    Amandatorie Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I have a hard time STOPPING eating in the evenings, after dinner, when I've met my calories for the day. That, and eating/drinking way too much on the weekends has been preventing any serious loss for years now. I lose some, I get in better shape, but nothing too substantial. I recently put on about 10 pounds after getting married in November (wedding, honeymoon, thanksgiving, a work trip, and xmas all added up). My first goal is to lose that, then set a new goal! Ultimately I'm looking at an additional 20-30 pounds.
  • kcerrillo
    kcerrillo Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Yep yesterday was my screw up day. I gotta resist temptation even when people around me chew peanut m&ms by me
  • Racquel1
    Racquel1 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me, getting back to logging all my food and would love to have friends who do same and also motivate each other
  • cr1111dn
    cr1111dn Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi! I would love to support you and join the accountability group as well! :smiley:
    I lost weight with mfp a while ago, but gained everything back when I stopped logging in.. now I'm serious about getting being back on track. Please add me everyone :smile:
  • Airica1222
    Options
    I gave birth in October

I now weigh 190 (in the morning) I want to weigh 150, my prepregnancy weight.
  • Lezavargas
    Lezavargas Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    We have a good group that is serious about losing weight and trying to cut out processed foods if that appeals to anyone :)