Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• nicolapeters690
    nicolapeters690 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I need motivation & friends :-)
  • DevinJean123
    DevinJean123 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Always love more friends!!
  • uaerehcsat
    uaerehcsat Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Anyone post on instagram their exercises? My id is Taschtag. I post yoga and food and look to fund new ideas for weight lifting via instagram
  • RunnerChic81
    Options
    Yes! Please send me some of those great FR. I'm looking for more active friends.
  • Canwehugnow
    Canwehugnow Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Yep, more friends... :)
  • BackToLoveLife
    Options
    Hello, I am a girl obese who are trying to lose 37 kg. How did I get to weigh 97 kg (being 168 cm high, 5 feet 6 inches)? Simply eating. Food has always been my only friend, my comforter, the one thing that made me feel better when I was being verbally or physically assaulted by my peers, when my dad abused me emotionally and when I felt alone. Now, thanks to psychologists, physicians and a lot of patience, I will no longer siucidarmi or stuffing but I want to act. My knowledge (through college) make me very expert in nutrition but what I miss is the moral support. If you want, add me.
    Thank You
  • char_213
    Options
    Always looking for support! =)
  • odawho
    odawho Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I too am new to MFP and would love to have support during my weight loss journey. My name is Oda im from California please feel free to add me so we can support each other
  • lukecurtisshore
    Options
    Hey all, anyone is free to add me! I'm starting off with a bit of weight loss... The Christmas period has left me with an unsightly gut! I'm 5 9" 170 pounds
  • mhomarie
    Options
    I feel like I've been on and off MFP for ages. I'd love to come back and stay for good. Let's support each other :)
  • malibu1516
    malibu1516 Posts: 2
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hello everyone... New to the site and absolutely ❤️It!

• millicentrose33
    Options
    Newly minted mfp user! Add me for support and accountability, my food diary is public :)
  • cholden33
    Options
    I'm always looking for active friends!!!! Add me :)
  • chetan04
    chetan04 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    you can add me! :D
  • ambedani
    Options
    Looking to add friends! :D
  • marcellara
    marcellara Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I would love more friends that are motivated and active :) Anyone feel free to add me!!
  • rache23
    rache23 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would love new friends on here feel free to add me, I have a long way to go and could do with some motivation :)
  • Sneaker_Rachet
    Sneaker_Rachet Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me, I been going strong since the new year, but a little motivation couldnt hurt. I can use all the support. #thestruggle
  • brandirosed
    brandirosed Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    me too!
  • qtfrog99
    Options
    count me in:)