Will you be my accountability buddy?!

Options
Hello! My name is Delaney and I've been struggling with weight loss for many years and I'm only 22! I'm going to pull the typical post, sorry! I'm getting married in September and would love to shed a some weight for that and then to keep going past that! On top of the stress of planning a wedding and trying to work out, I start culinary school in April! My dream is to become a pastry chef and open my own bakery! Soo that will definitely be a struggle! So, who's with me? I'd love the encouragement!

Replies

• MrsHyland
    MrsHyland Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hi Delaney, my name is Meghan. Feel free to add me. Congratulations on the wedding, and good luck with culinary school. I hope you find what you're looking for here.
  • HotChocolate75
    HotChocolate75 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm with you too!
  • llockwood83
    llockwood83 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm looking for support too! Xx
  • kristiemarie33
    kristiemarie33 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good morning! My name is Kristie and I am 23 and also getting married in September! I completely understand wanting to feel your best on your special day :) feel free to add me as we are on a similar journey. Best wishes!
  • CND2008
    CND2008 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Morning Kristie - feel free to add me!
  • Add me !
  • andifischer12
    Options
    Hi Delaney! My name is Andrea. I am with you in the weight loss, but I also want to use the healthy eating and excercising as a stress outlet after my aunt was killed two months ago. I am trying to train for a 5K but hate running. (Ironic right!?) Anyhow, I am here for support whenever you need it! :)