13»

Replies

• ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    Burt_Huttz wrote: »
    HOW IS THIS POST STILL EVEN UP? Are there no moderators on this site!!!!!!

No kidding! I'm so angry I could spit. I mean, I'm so offended by the OP ruining both cauliflower and ice cream, and tricking me into drinking ghee! Friggin' GHEE for cripe's sake!

MFP operates in opposite land when it comes to locking stuff down...

anything with pseudo science, detoxes, clean eating, et al is allowed to continue forever..

post something helpful, have it made controversial by certain posters, and the whole thing gets locked down..

go figure...
    Why is this supposed to be locked down? I didn't say anything about any psuedo science. Keto vegans have to eat too! I was just trying to be supportive by offering options. And no one said anything about Jesus yet. Wait....oops.

But thanks for your input.
    tumblr_mrcu64VF3e1szf0s6o1_500.gif

I believe the fist post was made in gest and i was commenting in a general sense, but way to pick up on that..

but way to pick up on that….

ETA - congrats on creating the grossest recipe of the year…but we are only a few weeks into 2015 so you won't have to worry about keeping that title for the whole year….always find the positive, right?
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    Burt_Huttz wrote: »
    HOW IS THIS POST STILL EVEN UP? Are there no moderators on this site!!!!!!

No kidding! I'm so angry I could spit. I mean, I'm so offended by the OP ruining both cauliflower and ice cream, and tricking me into drinking ghee! Friggin' GHEE for cripe's sake!

MFP operates in opposite land when it comes to locking stuff down...

anything with pseudo science, detoxes, clean eating, et al is allowed to continue forever..

post something helpful, have it made controversial by certain posters, and the whole thing gets locked down..

go figure...
    Why is this supposed to be locked down? I didn't say anything about any psuedo science. Keto vegans have to eat too! I was just trying to be supportive by offering options. And no one said anything about Jesus yet. Wait....oops.

But thanks for your input.
    tumblr_mrcu64VF3e1szf0s6o1_500.gif

I believe the fist post was made in gest and i was commenting in a general sense, but way to pick up on that..

but way to pick up on that….

ETA - congrats on creating the grossest recipe of the year…but we are only a few weeks into 2015 so you won't have to worry about keeping that title for the whole year….always find the positive, right?
    I keep shooting these jokes a little too high, I think. I'm going to invent sarcasm font.

Thanks for the continued explanations though. And I fully intend to keep that title for the whole year and wear it with pride. :smiley:
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    I don't understand why vegan keto cauliflower ice cream is bad. Why are you all hatin'

I thought this was a support site.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    PRMinx wrote: »
    I don't understand why vegan keto cauliflower ice cream is bad. Why are you all hatin'

We support everyone except keto vegans. And people who hate sugar. And people who we don't like this second.

We support no one.
  • 52cardpickup
    52cardpickup Posts: 379 Member
    Options

WHY IS EVERYONE SO MEAN?!
  • redpandora56
    redpandora56 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    emily_stew wrote: »
    I've been waiting for a chance to post this...
    310ff91b29f5f1c608a0bade9b397453.jpg

<3
  • PRMinx
    Options
    auddii wrote: »

We support everyone except keto vegans. And people who hate sugar. And people who we don't like this second.

We support no one.

I'm going to report you to the bully police!
  • PRMinx
    Options

WHY IS EVERYONE SO MEAN?!

It hurts me right in the feels.
  • PearlAng
    PearlAng Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I've been waiting for a chance to post this...
    310ff91b29f5f1c608a0bade9b397453.jpg
    And on his birthday, too!

• UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I won't knock it till I try it. Sounds interesting!

Please update us when you do. I'm dying to know how it turns out for you.
  • LifeInTheBikeLane
    LifeInTheBikeLane Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I like putting weird vegetables into recipes and making weird foods. I somehow made a pumpkin pie when I was aiming for a cake once. I think I'll give this a try. :D
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I like putting weird vegetables into recipes and making weird foods. I somehow made a pumpkin pie when I was aiming for a cake once. I think I'll give this a try. :D
    tumblr_lzkq8x5WUI1qmr448o1_r1_500.gif
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    just make banana ice cream

and roast the cauliflower
  • PRMinx
    Options

WE ARE ALL HERE FOR THE SAME REASONS!

Exactly! To lose weight, dammit!
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    ehx5if.jpg