Need some encouraging friends! 100 pounds to lose!

Options

Replies

• josteph2
    Options
    You can do this
  • josteph2
    Options
    I have tried so many times to lose weight and now I am finally in the right mind set. This is the time!

You can do this
  • mcleancandice401
    mcleancandice401 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started in August and have lost 48 so far. My goal was 100. You can do it. Once you get passed the initial cravings it is possible. I have learned that weightloss is a mind game and you have to be in the right mind set to accomplish your goals! You can add me if you need further help!
  • chrisdigginsdb15
    Options
    You can do it! Last year at this time I was as out of shape as I have ever been in my life. I lost 65 lbs and done so much this year I never thought possible. Very close to my ideal weight now. I know you can do it!

Quick tip: forget immediate results, effort doesn't always show up on the scale. Focus on doing the routine and let that be a goal in itself. Your results will come.

• logansjuicymom
    logansjuicymom Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am so on the same page. Have tried several times (some successful, some not) but this time feels right! I've got 50-60 lbs to lose and am trying to do so with proper diet and exercise. Please add me and I hope people in this post don't mind if I friend them!
  • deathbybunny
    deathbybunny Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Last year at this time I was as out of shape as I have ever been in my life. I lost 65 lbs and done so much this year I never thought possible. Very close to my ideal weight now. I know you can do it!

Quick tip: forget immediate results, effort doesn't always show up on the scale. Focus on doing the routine and let that be a goal in itself. Your results will come.

^^^ that!
  • Jackie9950
    Jackie9950 Posts: 374 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I am trying to start out losing 50lbs and will go from there. ANYONE CAN ADD ME! I am here to support and feel great! LOL
    I was on here a couple of years ago and lost 75lbs, but after two kids I have gained it all back. Ready to get back on the wagon!
  • TheCriz76
    TheCriz76 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I've got 140+ to lose so feel freed to add me :)
  • DrewInPR
    DrewInPR Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the team! I am in the same boat ... 53 down, 47 to go!
  • Jamielynn_77
    Jamielynn_77 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You can totally do this! I have 25 to go and I know it seems like a lot but I am inspired by others on here, and it helps to have a good support system!
    Add me if you would like!
  • adreal
    adreal Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I have about 50-60 more to lose so feel free to add me.
  • mjohemme
    mjohemme Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Everyone can add me, especially if you have an open diary and actively participate with your MFP friends. In other words, I like to compare diaries and like to give and receive supportive comments and questions. :)
  • bearymrbear
    bearymrbear Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. A friend told me best way to make a change isn't on monday, on 1st day of the month. Actualy is in the middle of every day, every week or every month. You can make the difference. So here i've started in the middle of the month and week my plan to meet the flat tummy. Add me if you need any friend. I know a friend is always good to have :)
  • kss1231
    kss1231 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hi, anyone can add me as I have similar goals. We can do this! :smiley
  • KazzBeDoinIt
    KazzBeDoinIt Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I am running right along side of you! Feel free to add me. Together we can do this!
  • kss1231
    kss1231 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Ok, that smiley didn't work! :smile:
  • brandonandmonicathach
    Options
    I have tried so many times to lose weight and now I am finally in the right mind set. This is the time!

I am working on 140. This year will be the year. More determined than ever! You can do it, we are all in this together.
  • Afrocentricbeauti
    Options
    Anyone can add me also...
  • Apazman
    Apazman Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Here are a few tips that I found to work for me:
    1. Make MFP your home page
    2. Log in EVERYDAY, read the message boards, post.. Keep your mind actively thinking about weight loss.
    3. Don't try to change too much at once, Implement 1 change every week or so. Little tweeks over time seem to work best or at least better than a butt load of change all at once
    4. Always be honest. We all fall on our way to the top, be honest, no one is judging you here... we all support each other
    5. Keep trying new things until you find what works for you (It took me a while to find my plan and it works great for me but I wouldn't push it on anyone else)
    6. It's easier to lift weights than continue the burdens of carrying weight.
    7. Take it one day at a time.
    8. Have a cheat day or meal, where you eat what you want
    9. Try to talk to yourself as if you are talking to your child or loved one. Often times the thing we need most is to be a better friend to ourselves.
    10. Smile
  • walkonfire5
    walkonfire5 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    All welcomw to add me, im here for the long haul. 112 pounds to lose. So il help support motivate give you the odd kick up the *kitten*. lets do this together and help each other when we feel like sliding off the tracks. Lets make 2015 our year for a new fitter us. Its just about how badly do you want the body you keep hoping wishing for dreaming for longing for lets do this